- 1 Power Crunch cookies & creme protein bar
- 2 Oh Yeah chocolate mint protein wafers
- Handful of dry roasted peanuts and raisins (gotta love GORP!)
- 1 packet Starkist white albacore tuna with 1 100-calorie packet natural almonds
- 1 travel pack Inspire dutch chocolate cake protein in Sbux tall iced decaf Americano
- At alumni dinner: Lots of cheese, 1 hard-boiled egg, 1/2 dinner roll (ARGH), about 1/3 of an overcooked grilled beef tenderloin, a few small bites of braised red cabbage and sweet potato, 2 small bites of flourless chocolate cake. I'd feel pretty good about this if it weren't for the dinner roll and overeating the cheese. I'd planned to take a bite of the dessert. It wasn't that good, so it wasn't hard to stop at 2 bites!
- Kind almond-apricot coconut bar
- Bite of Edy's mint-cookie ice cream
- 1 100-cal pack natural almonds
It's funny about the salamba sarvangasana: I used to do shoulder stands all the time when I was younger, even when I was 300+ pounds. I had no idea I was doing a relatively advanced yoga pose! I was just messing around, pretending I was doing gymnastics. When I saw what she was telling us to do, I thought, "Oh yeah - I got this. I don't have basics like down dog, but I got this." Heh.
(If you couldn't tell, I posted the menu primarily to justify posting about the awesomeness of that yoga class. Haha.)