- Protein frosty: 1/2 scoop Inspire dutch chocolate cake protein powder (63 kcals, 15g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Nectar vanilla bean torte protein powder (45 kcals, 11.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat), 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (40 kcals, 1g protein, 1g carbs, 3g fat), 1 tsp. Hershey's cocoa powder (3 kcals, 1g net carbs), Torani SF chocolate syrup, DaVinci SF vanilla syrup, and several ice cubes blended in my new blender. Yumm. O! It could use some tweaking, but it was definitely delicious. It took me forever to eat it too. Total - (151 kcals, 27.5g protein, 3g net carbs, 3g fat).
- 1/2 Believe mocha latte in decaf. (60 kcals, 10g protein, 2.5g net carbs, 0g fat).
- 1 Spinachy Chicken Burger (75 kcals, 12g protein, 3.5g net carbs, 0.5g fat) with 1 slice Kraft fat-free Swiss (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat), 1 small slice of tomato (3 kcals, 1g carbs), and 1/2 100-calorie pack natural walnuts and almonds (50 kcals, 1.5g protein, 1g net carbs, 4.5g fat) over salad greens (5 kcals, 0.5g net carbs). Total - (158 kcals, 17.5g protein, 8g net carbs, 5g fat).
- The other 1/2 Believe mocha latte in decaf. (60 kcals, 10g protein, 2.5g net carbs, 0g fat).
- 1 packet Bumble Bee tuna (70 kcals, 16g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat) with the rest of the walnuts/almonds mixed in (50 kcals, 1.5g protein, 1g net carbs, 4.5g fat). Total - (120 kcals, 17.5g protein, 1g net carbs, 5.5g fat).
- Omelet and salad: 1/2 cup egg substitute (60 kcals, 12g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) stuffed with 2 slices fat-free American cheese (50 kcals, 8g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fat), over 1.5 cups salad mix with sauteed onions (15 kcals, 3g net carbs) with makeshift garlicky honey mustard vinaigrette (10 kcals, 1g net carbs). Total - (135 kcals, 20g protein, 10g carbs, 0g fat).
- Cookies & cream/cookie dough-inspired protein "Blizzard": 1/2 scoop Inspire ice cream sandwich protein (63 kcals, 15g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup Fage 0% (60 kcals, 10g protein, 4.5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/4 cup almond milk (10 kcals, 0.2g protein, 0.3g net carbs, 0.8g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF cheesecake protein (15 kcals, 3g carbs), several ice cubes, Truvia, and SF vanilla and cookie dough syrups and a swirl of 1 tbsp. SF Hershey's chocolate syrup (8 kcals, 1g net carbs). Total - (156 kcals, 25.2g protein, 9.8g net carbs, 0.8g fat). This was sooooo good! As my mom would say, "Just like a piece of Heaven . . . ."
- 6 Bariatric Advantage raspberry chewy bites (90 kcals, 9g net carbs)
- 2 Bariatric Advantage chocolate chewy bites (30 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 3 Celebrate grape iron + c (15 kcals, 4g net carbs)
51.9% kcals from protein
54.8g net carbs
22.3% kcals from net carbs
14.3g fat (what a big change from yesterday!)
13.1% kcals from fat.
Didn't think I'd get a workout in today at all due to work (ugh), but wound up doing the Leslie Sansone 30-minute walk DVD. Still need to get more cardio in, but between not binging and getting an hour of exercise despite a long workday, I'm pretty happy with my progress today. As they say in the twelve step programs, "one day at a time."
In addition, there was a new low on the scale in the morning: 178.4. But I think it was because I got so sick from the almonds yesterday; I don't think it was new fat loss.