- 1 scoop Nectar cappuccino protein (90 kcals, 23g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat) in 1 cup unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze (45 kcals, 2g protein, 2g net carbs, 3.5g fat) with 1 tbsp. SF/FF white chocolate Jello mix (15 kcals, 4g net carbs) and SF dulce de leche syrup. Total - (150 kcals, 25g protein, 6g net carbs, 3.5g fat).
- 1 Spinachy Chicken Burger (recipe forthcoming?) (75 kcals, 12g protein, 3.5g net carbs, 0.4g fat) with 1 slice Kraft fat-free Swiss (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) on 1 salted Cloud Bread slice (28 kcals, 2g protein, 0.3g carbs, 1.5g fat). Total - (128 kcals, 18g protein, 5.8g net carbs, 1.9g fat).
- 1 Believe Italian Cappuccino in 3 decaf coffees (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat)
- 1 100-calorie pack cocoa almonds (100 kcals, 3g protein, 2g net carbs, 9g fat)
- Chicken-bacon-ranch salad: 2 oz. chicken breast (62 kcals, 13.2g protein, 0g carbs, 0.8g fat), 2 strips Jennie-O extra lean turkey bacon (40 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat), thinly sliced red onion (7 kcals, 1g net carbs), a little diced tomato (7 kcals, 2g carbs), 1 slice Kraft fat-free American cheese (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) and lemon ranch dressing - Fage based (15 kcals, 1.5g protein, 2g net carbs, 0g fat) over raw spinach (10 kcals, 0.6g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat). Total - (166 kcals, 23.7g protein, 7g net carbs, 1g fat).
- 1 and 1/2 scoops About Time protein (156 kcals, 37.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat) in 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond breeze (40 kcals, 1g protein, 1g carbs, 3g fat) with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Total - (196 kcals, 38.5g protein, 1g carbs, 3g fat).
- 4 Bariatric Advantage cinnamon calcium citrate lozenges (16 kcals, 4g carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- NIBBLEZ - I was cooking for my mom. I probably nibbled on about 150 calories, just through tasting everything to make sure it was right. This is complete guesstimation, but - (150 kcals, 3g protein, 10g net carbs, 6g fat).
Total:For exercise, I went to my old fave Wednesday evening basic yoga class. This is much better than other basic classes I've been to. It's harder and more customized. My instructor really teaches it to cater to both early, early stage beginners (like people who've never been to a class) and later stage beginners like me. It's almost like all levels, except a smaller range. Some basic classes I've attended seem to all cater toward the early stage beginners, and it's hard to even break a sweat.
55.0% kcals from protein
50.8g net carbs
17.5% kcals from net carbs
19.2% kcals from fat.
I'm really going to miss my instructor when she goes on maternity leave in less than a month.