- 1 scoop Inspire chocolate peanut butter fudge protein powder in 1/2 cup skim milk (had to use skim milk because that's all the convenience store had)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs with 1 packet of smoked cheese (airport food)
- 1 Burger King tendergrill filet - just the chicken (btw, when I asked the salesperson for "just the filet," she told me she had no idea what a "filet" was.)
- 2 100-calorie packets natural almonds
- Weird but tasty "pasta" dish: 2 oz. tofu shiritaki noodles, 4 lean turkey bacon strips, spinach, a little diced onion, a little tomato, garlic, lemon juice and zest, oregano, basil, thyme, and a touch of fat-free cream cheese for a slightly creamy finish.
- 1 100-calorie pack cocoa-roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup Fage with 1/2 scoop Inspire peanut butter cookie protein, flavored with a little SF white chocolate syrup and topped with SF honey and SF Hershey's chocolate syrup
One cool thing is that I bought clothes from Ann Taylor in downtown New Haven this weekend. I've wanted to do that for a while - women from the law school would say Ann Taylor always had great sales, but I was ineligible for their clothes. This weekend, they had an insanely good sale. I got 4 spring sweaters for less than $70, 3 for $15, and one for $20. The original price on the $15 sweaters was $78.