- 1 vanilla Oh Yeah! as creamer in 4 decaf coffees (220 kcals, 32g protein, 3g net carbs, 9g fat)
- 1 Spinachy Chicken Burger (recipe forthcoming?) (75 kcals, 12g protein, 3.5g net carbs, 0.4g fat) with 1 slice Kraft fat-free Swiss (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) and 2 small slices of tomato (5 kcals, 1g carbs). Total - (105 kcals, 16g protein, 6.5g net carbs, 0.4g fat)
- 1 100-calorie pack cocoa almonds (100 kcals, 3g protein, 2g net carbs, 9g fat)
- Chicken-bacon-ranch salad: 2 oz. chicken breast (62 kcals, 13.2g protein, 0g carbs, 0.8g fat), 2 strips Jennie-O extra lean turkey bacon (40 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat), thinly sliced red onion (7 kcals, 1g net carbs), a little diced tomato (7 kcals, 2g carbs), 1 slice Kraft fat-free American cheese (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) and lemon ranch dressing - Fage based (15 kcals, 1.5g protein, 2g net carbs, 0g fat) over mache/frisee/radicchio salad mix (10 kcals, 0.6g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat). Total - (166 kcals, 23.7g protein, 7g net carbs, 1g fat).
- Peanut butter cookie protein fage: 1/2 cup Fage with (60 kcals, 10g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 0g fat), 1 scoop Inspire peanut butter cookie protein (132 kcals, 25g protein, 1g carbs, 1g fat), and 1 tbsp. SF Hershey's chocolate syrup (8 kcals, 2g net carbs). Total - (200 kcals, 35g protein, 7.5g net carbs, 1g fat).
- Nibbles of carrots - was attempting carrot chips. It didn't quite work out too well, and I wound up eating the failed chips. (estimating 60 kcals, 1.4g protein, 12g net carbs)
- 2 Bariatric Advantage calcium citrate chews, 1 raspberry, one chocolate (30 kcals, 2.5g net carbs)
- 3 Bariatric Advantage cinnamon calcium citrate lozenges (12 kcals, 3g carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
48.7% kcals from protein. (The carrots got me.)
48.5g net carbs (would have been golden without the carrots!)
21.2% kcals from net carbs
20.1% kcals from fat.
I celebrated my technical surgiversary, which was at 7 AM, with a Leslie Sansone walk DVD and the intermediate Pilates DVD.
After work, I went to the local support group meeting where a plastic surgeon was speaking. That would have been cool, except that he oddly spent most of his lecture talking about plastic surgery generally instead of focusing specifically on post weight-loss surgery body contouring. Me, being the impatient person I am, actually interrupted him at one point to ask if he had any slides on plastics after weight loss. I was tired of looking at disgusting trauma photos that had nothing to do with us. Time is money!
I'll be writing a more reflective rebirthday post this weekend, hopefully after doing something with more sentimental value to celebrate.
Oh, and FYI - I didn't quite reach my goal to be in the 170s. I ate too much this past weekend. I was actually in the high 170s on Thursday and Friday of last week, but now I'm back in the low 180s. Hoping to get back to the 170s soon!