Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What I Ate: April 21, 2010

  • 1 chocolate Pure Protein in decaf (170 kcals, 35g protein, 4g net carbs, 1g fat)
  • 6 Calcet chocolate chews (210 kcals, 30g net carbs, 9.6g fat). They are GONE. And now, I'm done with Calcets for a good, long time. They are not good for me.
  • 3 100-calorie packs nuts, 2 cocoa-roast almonds (200 kcals, 6g protein, 4g net carbs, 16g fat) and 1 natural almonds and walnuts (100 kcals, 3g protein, 2g net carbs, 9g fat). Total - (300 kcals, 9g protein, 6g net carbs, 25g fat). This made me SO sick! I was incapacitated at work for about an hour and a half. The "good" news is, I am definitely still malabsorbing fat . . . I put a Post-It on my work computer that tells me not to eat almonds, and to "Remember the SICKNESS" if I get tempted. I actually got nauseous when I saw cocoa-roasted almonds at Wal-Mart tonight.
  • About 1 serving? of Corn Nuts. (130 kcals, 2g protein, 19g net carbs, 4.5g fat). This was a very bad choice, but one positive thing is that I ate them because I was starving, not because I was being compulsive. I guess that's a step in the right direction for me. Somehow compulsive eating of even WLS-friendly food scares me more than eating crap out of hunger. :-/
  • Weird but delicious omelet salad. 1/2 cup egg substitute (60 kcals, 12g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) stuffed with 2 slices fat-free cheese (50 kcals, 8g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fat), over 1.5 cups salad mix with tomatoes and onions (10 kcals, 2g net carbs) with makeshift garlicky honey mustard vinaigrette (10 kcals, 1g net carbs). Total - (130 kcals, 20g protein, 9g carbs, 0g fat).
  • New era of protein shakes! I've never done a shake blended with ice because I didn't have a blender. I picked one up tonight and made the most delicious strawberry protein frosty! 1/2 scoop Matrix strawberry cream protein (55 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0.8g fat), 1/2 scoop Nectar vanilla bean torte ice cream (45 kcals, 11.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (20 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 1.5g fat), SF vanilla DaVinci syrup, 2 packets Truvia, 1/4 cup Fage 0% (30 kcals, 5g protein, 2.3g carbs, 0g fat), and 1 tbsp. SF/FF Jello cheesecake pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs). Total - (165 kcals, 28.5g protein, 6.8g net carbs, 2.3g fat). This was OMG good! Looking forward to having a chocolate shake in the AM!
  • 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
  • 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
Total:
1,125 calories
94.5g protein
33.6% kcals from protein
79.8g net carbs
28.4% kcals from net carbs
42.4g fat
33.9% kcals from fat.

For exercise, I went to Warm & Slow Flow at City Yoga SC. It was good, but I need to get back into my cardio routine big-time. Yoga strengthens my muscles and I love it, but I promised myself at the beginning that I wouldn't do yoga to the exclusion of cardio. Here lately, that's exactly what I've let happen.

I must, must, must get back to OA and generally get my head back in the game. I'm swamped with work right now. Need to decompress and get my food/exercise life back together. Even though these stats are not good, I really only ate compulsively once - the almonds. I planned to polish off the Calcets so I could be done with them without throwing them away. As mentioned above, the Corn Nuts were a terrible choice, but at least I ate them out of hunger. I planned to eat two packets of the nuts, but the third packet was completely a stress-eating episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment