- 1 chocolate Oh Yeah! as creamer in 4 decaf coffees (220 kcals, 32g protein, 3g net carbs, 9g fat)
- 1 scoop Nectar fuzzy navel protein (90 kcals, 23g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat) in 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (20 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 1.5g fat) and 1/2 packet white peach tea Crystal Light (5 kcals, 1g carbs). Total - (115 kcals, 23.5g protein, 1.5g carbs, 1.5g fat)
- 1 charoset truffle (approx. 48 kcals, 0.5g protein, 8g net carbs, 2g fat)
- 1 100-calorie pack natural almonds and walnuts (100 kcals, 3g protein, 2g net carbs, 9g fat)
- Really big salad chicken-bacon-ranch salad: 3 oz. chicken breast (93 kcals, 19.8g protein, 0g carbs, 1.2g fat), 2 strips Jennie-O extra lean turkey bacon (40 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat), thinly sliced red onion (7 kcals, 1g net carbs), a little diced tomato (7 kcals, 2g carbs), 1 slice Kraft fat-free American cheese (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) and my spicy-smoky ranch dressing - Fage based (20 kcals, 1.5g protein, 2.5g net carbs, 0g fat) over mache/frisee/radicchio salad mix (10 kcals, 0.6g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat). Total (202 kcals, 31.9g protein, 8.5g carbs, 2.2g fat)
- Peanut butter cookie protein fage: 1/2 cup Fage with (60 kcals, 10g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 0g fat), 1 scoop Inspire peanut butter cookie protein (132 kcals, 25g protein, 1g carbs, 1g fat), and 1 tbsp. SF Hershey's chocolate syrup (8 kcals, 2g net carbs). Total - (200 kcals, 35g protein, 7.5g net carbs, 1g fat).
- 2 Bariatric Advantage raspberry calcium citrate chewy bites (30 kcals, 2.5g net carbs)
- 2 Bariatric Advantage cinnamon calcium citrate lozenges (8 kcals, 2g carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
Total:Exercise: I did the Intermediate Pilates DVD this morning at 6:30 or so, and then went for a 3.5-mile walk after work.
53.4% kcals from protein
40g net carbs
17.0% kcals from net carbs
23.6% kcals from fat.
Tomorrow is my one-year surgiversary. This time last year, I was recovering from an Olive Garden meal of spaghetti and meatballs and breadsticks, shoveling down as many bowls of Quaker Oat cereal as possible, and hanging out with my mom at the townhouse we were staying at in Branford, CT. It was fun times.