- 1 scoop Inspire chocolate peanut butter fudge protein powder (127 kcals, 26g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fat) in 1 cup unsweetened organic almond milk (40 kcals, 1g protein, 1g carbs, 3g fat). Total - (167 kcals, 27g protein, 4g carbs, 4g fat). Tried changing up my pre-workout shake, but I wasn't a huge fan of this at this time of morning. It was just okay. Will keep experimenting.
- 2 sausage-onion Eggface bites (46 kcals, 6.8g protein, 0.8g net carbs, 1.4g fat) and the last 4 bacon-mushroom Eggface bites (80 kcals, 8.7g protein, 2.4g net carbs, 3.2g fat). Total - (126 kcals, 15.5g protein, 3.2g net carbs, 4.5g fat).
- 1 Believe Italian cappuccino in decaf (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 1/2 cup Mediterranean White Chili (106 kcals, 14.4g protein, 8.3g net carbs, 0.9g fat)
- 1 100-calorie pack of "natural" almonds (100 kcals, 4g protein, 4g net carbs, 9g fat)
- Unfortunate run-in with dark cocoa-roasted almonds (about 225 kcals, 9g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 19.5g fat). I wanted to get the 100-calorie packets of these, but Target was out. Instead, I got 100-calorie packs of regular almonds and a regular container of these, hoping I'd have self-control. Ummm, of course not. Duh! Also, because I sometimes have fat tolerance issues, eating so many almonds upset my pouch for hours. I'm insane. I was getting nauseous as I was eating, but I kept eating them anyway.
- Late-night chicken-bacon-ranch salad (had to wait until my stomach settled): 3 oz. chicken breast (93 kcals, 19.8g protein, 0g carbs, 1.2g fat), 2 strips Jennie-O extra lean turkey bacon (40 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat), 7 grams very thinly sliced red onion (3 kcals), 1 slice Kraft fat-free American cheese (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) and my spicy-smoky ranch dressing - Fage based (12 kcals, 1.5g protein, 1.5g net carbs, 0g fat) over mache salad mix (10 kcals, 0.6g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat). Total - (183 kcals, 31.9g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 2.2g fat)
- 4 slices Kraft fat-free cheese (100 kcals, 16g protein, 8g net carbs, 0g fat) and 2 sausage-onion Eggface bites (46 kcals, 6.8g protein, 0.8g net carbs, 1.4g fat)
- 4 Bariatric Advantage chocolate calcium citrate chewy bites (60 kcals, 5g net carbs)
- 4 Bariatric Advantage cinnamon calcium citrate lozenges (16 kcals, 4g carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
Total:Exercise was 35 minutes on the elliptical in the morning. So much for all that cardio I was supposedly going to get! I went to Starbucks after my workout instead of making it longer . . .
45.8% kcals from protein
56.3g net carbs
17.7% kcals from net carbs
29.4% kcals from fat.
As you may be able to tell, I ate compulsively with both the almonds and the random post-midnight cheese. I'd already posted this, then the cheese came in. Oh well. I wanted to save both my higher-calories days for this weekend, but I may keep it lower-cal today (Friday) and Sunday. I have a dinner engagement on Saturday that will probably involve some less-than-healthy bites.