Thursday, July 30, 2009

What I Ate: 7/29/2009

Just realized that I didn't post this last night! Oops. Will post today later on tonight!

  • 2 oz. teriyaki beef jerky - yep, back to the jerky. The BK chicken patty upset my stomach yesterday morning. This wasn't as bad. I needed dense protein that could keep me full for 5+ hours, and I have no stove, so... anyway. (160 kcals, 28g protein)
  • 2 scoops Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in Sbux venti iced decaf americano with SF vanilla syrup (220 kcals, 50g protein)
  • 6 oz. shrimp ceviche with onion, cilantro, mango, papaya, and of course lots of citrus juice - it was soooo good. There were no added sugar or oils. Picked this up at an adorable local restaurant here in Oakland called Tamarindo. I just wanted something that wasn't sandwich meat! The waiter was sweet and sort of cute, and they let me take the ceviche to go. (roughly estimating 160 kcals, 27g protein)
  • 3 wedges Laughing Cow Light herb & garlic cheese (105 kcals, 7.5g protein)

Total: 645 kcals, 112.5g protein, 69.8% kcals from protein.

The plan for tomorrow is to get rid of the cheese. It's an unnecessary temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment