- 1 Egg Beater "crepe" with 1 link of the apple maple sausage - I was running low on egg white crepes, but Target didn't have any cartons of egg white. I made do with Egg Beaters. I think the Egg Beater version is a little tastier, but the egg white crepes look more like bread, which is nice. Egg Beater crepes have 5 more calories and 1 more gram of protein. (100 kcals, 12g protein)
- 1 sugar-free Jolly Rancher - I got these for the bar exam to keep my mouth lubricated since we can't have water in the testing area and wanted to taste-test them (10 kcals, 0g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in a medium iced decaf coffee from Publick Cup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 1 Egg Beater "crepe" (30 kcals, 6g protein) with 6 slices of thin-sliced deli smoked turkey breast (45 kcals, 8g protein) and 1 tbsp. spicy mustard (5 kcals, 0g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in a tall iced decaf americo with sugar-free vanilla syrup from Starbucks (110 kcals, 25g protein) and 0.5 oz. Trader Joe's Marcona almonds with rosemary - they've kept so long because I keep them in the freezer. (95 kcals, 3g protein)
- 1 egg white "crepe" (25 kcals, 5g protein) with 1 slice deli roast beef (30 kcals, 6g protein), 1/2 slice American cheese (30 kcals, 1.5g protein) and 1 tbsp. spicy mustard (5 kcals, 0g protein) - this was the last of my egg white crepes.
Total: 595 kcals, 91.5g protein, 61.5% kcals from protein.
I was really hungry today for some reason, so I added the nuts because they have fat and thus are filling. I'm fine with this, as long as it doesn't get out of hand. I also went to the gym this morning--35 minutes on the elliptical.