Saturday, July 25, 2009

What I Ate: 7/25/2009

Today is my last day in New Haven before I head out to California. Yay! (or something.) If you pray, your prayers are needed! And if not, warm, happy thoughts and positive vibes would be great too :-)
  • 2 links apple maple yummy scrumptious chicken sausage (140 kcals, 12g protein)
  • 1 egg white crepe (30 kcals, 6g protein) with 4 slices chicken lunchmeat (50 kcals, 10g protein) and 1 tbsp. spicy mustard (5 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 1 egg white crepe (30 kcals, 6g protein) with 6 slices deli turkey lunchmeat (45 kcals, 8g protein) and 1 tbsp. spicy mustard (5 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein shake in tall iced decaf americano with SF vanilla syrup from Sbux (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein shake in tall iced decaf americano with SF vanilla syrup from Sbux (110 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 525 kcals, 92g protein, 70.1% kcals from protein.

Yum-a-lum! I love those sausages. I'm getting to this weird giddy emotional state pre-bar. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing but it's fun! I think it's because I'm excited to visit downtown Oakland for the first time. Yay!

Oh wait: I have a confession to make and I keep forgetting it. A couple of nights ago (Thursday?) I posted my food before I ate it because I don't have reliable internet at home. Well, I went home and had both my scheduled shake AND a 1/2 ounce of those pesky Trader Joe's marcona almonds. So, add 95 calories and 3g of protein to that day. I was so disappointed in myself for caving in to temptation. It was fine in terms of daily calories--it's not like I went over some kind of limit. 600 calories in a day is totally acceptable (in fact, some would argue I should be eating more than I do.) But it's a bad habit to eat random, unscheduled, unnecessary stuff like that. And my stomach didn't agree with my decision either!

No comments:

Post a Comment