Monday, July 20, 2009

What I Ate: 7/20/2009

  • 1 egg white "crepe" (25 kcals, 5g protein) with 2 oz. Starkist herb & garlic tuna (90 kcals, 13g protein)
  • 1 egg white "crepe" (25 kcals, 5g protein) with 4 slices of deli chicken (50 kcals, 11g protein), 1/2 slice American cheese (30 kcals, 1.5g protein) and 1 tbsp. mustard (5 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in a tall iced decaf americano with sugar-free vanilla syrup from Starbucks (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 2 slices honey smoked deli turkey (50 kcals, 10g protein) with 1/2 slice American cheese (30 kcals, 1.5g protein) and 1 tbsp. spicy mustard (5 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in a tall iced decaf americano with sugar-free vanilla syrup from Starbucks (110 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 530 kcals, 97g protein, 73.2% kcals from protein.

I went to the gym in the morning for 35 minutes on the elliptical. I think from now until D-Day (the Bar exam, which is throwing me for a loop), I'm going to get in as many 35-minute cardio workouts as I can, but not going to worry too much about resistance or making it last an hour. It's important that I exercise, but at this most frightening time, I could spend that extra 25-30 minutes learning about real property (or wills, or trusts, or community property, or torts, or criminal procedure, or any of the numerous subjects for which I am not adequately prepared.)

No comments:

Post a Comment