Friday, July 24, 2009

What I Ate: 7/24/2009

Today was a crazy day. I woke up incredibly exhausted after having a long, detailed nightmare about the MBE (the multiple choice portion of the Bar exam.) I actually fell asleep last night doing practice MBE questions, so it's not surprising that I dreamt about them. At any rate, I decided that meant I needed to take a break. I had errands to run anyway - I leave late tomorrow night for New York and fly out to San Francisco early Sunday morning. Eating was weird today (I had fast food - argh); the whole day was weird. But the break was much-needed.
  • 2 slices roast beef (60 kcals, 12g protein) with 1 slice American cheese (60 kcals, 3g protein) and 1 tbsp. mustard (5 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 1 Burger King tendergrill chicken filet with lettuce and tomato - didn't eat the bread, obvi (200 kcals, 28g protein, very rough estimate on the calories because it seemed a little greasy)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in tall iced decaf americano from Sbux with SF-vanilla syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in homemade iced decaf (110 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 545 kcals, 93g protein, 68.3% kcals from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment