Friday, July 17, 2009

What I Ate: 7/16/2009

So, I've gotten tired of just eating naked chicken breast and lunch meat, so I decided to do the "egg white crepe" thing so I could make "sandwiches": You just take a small bit of egg whites (I used 3 tbsp. of the Egg Beaters egg whites), put some nonstick spray in a pan, and make a very thin disc of egg white. Then, you can fill them with whatever you want. I got this idea from somewhere else, but I can't remember where - Bariatric Eating? So I had 2 egg white crepe sandwiches today! Each disc, made with the product I used, has 25 calories and 5 grams of protein!
  • 1 egg white "crepe" (25 kcals, 5g protein) with 1 slice deli roast beef (30 kcals, 6g protein) and 1 tbsp. spicy mustard (5 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 1 egg white "crepe" (25 kcals, 5g protein) with 1 slice honey smoked turkey breast (25 kcals, 5g protein) and 1/2 slice American cheese (30 kcals, 2g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in iced decaf with Splenda (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 3 oz. Starkist tomato pesto tuna (105 kcals, 19.5g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in iced decaf with Splenda (110 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 465 kcals, 92.5g protein, 79.6% kcals from protein.

Gym time yesterday was great. 60 minutes on the elliptical for a supposed burn of 580 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment