Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What I Ate: 7/28/2009

  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in homemade iced decaf coffee with a splash of SF Torani chocolate syrup and SF Torani vanilla syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 1 BK tendergrill chicken patty (150 kcals, 28g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in Sbux tall iced decaf americano with SF vanilla syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 9 thin slices of deli turkey breast (68 kcals, 12g protein) and 1 tbsp. of mustard (5 kcals, 0g protein) and 2 wedges of Laughing Cow Light garlic & herb cheese (70 kcals, 5g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in homemade iced decaf coffee with SF Torani Irish Cream syrup - this is like my special nightcap! (110 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 623 kcals, 120g protein, 77.0% kcals from protein.

Had a light workout this morning before the bar--just 33 minutes of Walk Aerobics to get me awake and alert. I felt bad for it being so short and non-strenuous, but I'll hopefully get back to my real sweat-inducing and lengthier workouts once this ordeal is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment