- 1 egg white "crepe" with 1 slice of deli roast beef and 1/2 slice American cheese (85 kcals, 13g protein
- 2 links of Al Fresco All Natural apple maple chicken sausage - a special, very tasty Sunday treat! These have a pretty high fat and sugar content, with 4 grams of sugar in each link and 3 grams of fat (including 1 gram of saturated fat), but I figure they are okay as long as I'm not eating them every day. They are made completely from ingredients that we can all pronounce. Aside from the sugar, their nutritional content is the same as an egg. I still have 4-5 of them left, so I might just eat one link wrapped in an egg white crepe or something. Some other flavors, like country style with sage and thyme, Buffalo style, and spinach & feta, are more WLS-friendly. Of course, I'm still enticed by the sugary ones, like wild blueberry and mango chipotle sausage. (140 kcals, 12g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in Starbucks tall iced decaf with sugar-free vanilla syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 2 slices deli honey turkey breast and 1 slice deli roast beef (80 kcals, 16g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in homemade iced decaf (110 kcals, 25g protein)
Total: 525 kcals, 91g protein, 69.3% kcals from protein.
No gym today - went to church instead, and there was no time once it was over since the gym is only open from 10 AM-2PM on Sundays in the summer! (Boo.)