Saturday, July 4, 2009

What I Ate: 7/3/2004

The liquid diet didn't seem to be helping me lose weight, so I went back to regular food today.
  • 3 slices deli ham from Target - should probably stop eating this as it has nitrates (60 kcals, 10g protein)
  • 1/2 cup 2% lowfat cottage cheese (90 kcals, 14g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein supplement in homemade iced decaf instant coffee - I think the ones I make at home are the tastiest! (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 4 oz. sweet buffalo BBQ chicken breast tenderloins on bamboo skewers - yum!! with about 2 tbsp. of nonfat Fage Greek yogurt to cool off the spice, same function as blue cheese dressing with buffalo wings (about 175 kcals, 34.5g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein supplement in homemade iced decaf instant coffee (110 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 545 kcals, 108.5g protein, 79.6% kcals from protein.

Today's workout was light. The gym was closed for the holiday. I rented Seven Pounds and did Leslie Sansone's Walk Aerobics to it for 35 minutes. (I will have more to say about the wonders of Walk Aerobics in a post-bar blog post.) Seven Pounds was not high cinema and was very predictable, but it was a decent cathartic sad movie for me. I'm still very much in mourning over Michael Jackson's passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment