Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What I Ate: 7/15/2009

  • About 1/4 cup of lowfat cottage cheese with a packet of Splenda - I had originally made a 1/2 cup serving, but I just didn't feel like eating that much. (about 45 kcals, about 7g protein)
  • 2 slices honey smoked deli turkey breast (50 kcals, 10g protein) with 1 slice deli roast beef (30 kcals, 6g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in iced decaf coffee (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 2 Bariatric Advantage chocolate calcium citrate chews (30 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 3 oz. shrimp with garlic, soy sauce, ginger, Splenda, and 1/8 cup edamame - totally simple, delicious, and clean-tasting, and it totally curbed my recent urges to visit a Japanese restaurant (about 135 kcals, about 19g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in iced decaf coffee (110 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 480 kcals, 92g protein, 76.7% kcals from protein.

No workout today, since I had such a bad one yesterday. I think my body needed a day off, but back to it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment