- 1 egg white "crepe" (25 kcals, 5g protein) with 4 slices of deli chicken breast lunch meat (50 kcals, 11g protein) and 1 tbsp. mustard (5 kcals, 0g protein)
- 1 egg white "crepe" (25 kcals, 5g protein) with 2 slices deli roast beef (60 kcals, 12g protein) and 1 tbsp. mustard (5 kcals, 0g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in iced decaf coffee (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 2 slices deli honey smoked turkey breast with 1 slice American cheese (110 kcals, 14g protein)
- 1/2 scoop Inspire peanut butter cookie protein with 1/2 scoop Matrix perfect chocolate protein in 4 oz. water (about 126 kcals, about 24g protein) with 1/2 of the pluot- decided to finish it anyway. (40 kcals, 0g protein)
Total: 556 kcals, 96g protein, 69.1% kcals from protein.
I wound up going to the gym today after all! I got in 45 minutes on the elliptical before they closed up shop, for a supposed burn of about 475 calories. I know that's incredibly inaccurate, even more than usual, because this particular machine tends to overestimate even more than the average elliptical machine. However, it was a nice vigorous workout and I sweat a lot, so that's great in my estimation.