Thursday, July 23, 2009

What I Ate: 7/22-23/2009

      I don't have reliable Internet at home, so I couldn't post yesterday's food when I got home. So, here's my report from both today and yesterday. I haven't actually had the last shake yet, but I'm on my way home from the library to have it now!

      Thursday, July 23, 2009

      • 1 Egg Beater crepe with 2 slices honey smoked turkey breast and 1 tbsp. spicy mustard (85 kcals, 16g protein)
      • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in a tall iced decaf americano from Sbux (110 kcals, 25g protein)
      • 1 Egg Beater crepe with 1 slice roast beef and 1/2 slice American cheese and 1 tbsp. spicy mustard (95 kcals, 13.5g protein)
      • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in a homemade iced decaf (110 kcals, 25g protein)
      • 1 Egg Beater crepe with 6 slices of the thin smoked deli turkey and 1 tbsp. spicy mustard (80 kcals, 14g protein)

      Total: 480 kcals, 93.5g protein, 77.9% kcals from protein.

      Can you see how much my culinary sophistication has declined? Basically, all I eat is sandwiches wrapped in eggs instead of bread.

      I did decide to can the workout for today so I could study. It's dire straits...dire straits right now...

      Wednesday, July 22, 2009

      • 1 Egg Beater crepe (30 kcals, 6g protein) with 2 oz. Starkist herb & garlic tuna (90 kcals, 13g protein)
      • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in Starbucks iced decaf americano with SF-vanilla syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
      • 1 Egg Beater crepe (30 kcals, 6g protein) with 6 slices thin deli-turkey (45 kcals, 8g protein) and 1 tbsp. mustard (5 kcals, 0g protein)
      • 1 Egg Beater crepe (30 kcals, 6g protein) with 1 slice deli roast beef (30 kcals, 6g protein) and 1/2 slice American cheese (30 kcals, 1.5g protein) and 1 tbsp. mustard (5 kcals, 0g protein)
      • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in Starbucks iced decaf americano with SF-vanilla syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)

      Total: 510 kcals, 96.5g protein, 75.7% kcals from protein.

      Can you tell I'm really into these Egg Beater/egg white crepes? :-) It's like being able to have a sandwich, and they make life *so* much easier at this most unfortunate time (6 days before the bar.)

      I did get my 35-minute elliptical ride in this morning, which is happy-making. I also got several practice essays done. Tomorrow: I think maybe a half day MBE. I was planning to do a full day, but I'm increasingly frightened by the essays and whether I'll have enough law memorized for all of the California-specific subjects to be able to even make up something that sounds reasonable when the big day comes.

      I think I may skip the workout tomorrow? I don't want to make that a habit. Or I could just work out in the middle of the day instead of in the morning... but that's another precedent I don't want to set. We'll see.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment