- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in iced decaf coffee (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 1 egg white "crepe" (25 kcals, 5g protein) filled with 2 slices of roast beef (60 kcals, 12g protein) and 1 tbsp. of spicy brown mustard (5 kcals, 0g protein)
- 1 egg white "crepe" (25 kcals, 5g protein) filled with 1 slice of honey smoked deli turkey (25 kcals, 5g protein) and 1 slice of American cheese (60 kcals, 4g protein)
- 2.5 oz. sauteed shrimp with garlic, ginger, soy sauce, Splenda, and red pepper flakes (about 80 kcals, about 13.5g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in iced decaf coffee (110 kcals, 25g protein) with 1/2 medium pluot - an apricot/plum blend that I saw in the grocery store and just had to try. It was good, but I probably won't have the other half since they are apparently known for their high sugar content. (40 kcals, 0.5g protein)
Total: 540 kcals, 95g protein, 70.4% kcals from protein.
I went to the gym this morning, but my workout wasn't that great. I just did 30 minutes on the elliptical and a few resistance exercises. I know I won't be able to go tomorrow - I have appointments tomorrow mid-morning and the stupid gym opens at like 10 and closes at 2 PM on the weekends!