Thursday, August 6, 2009

What I've Eaten! 7/30-8/5/2009

Hey y'all!

I've been without internet for the past several days, but I've tried to keep track of what I've eaten. Unfortunately, (1) my food scale is in storage, so I haven't known the exact size of my portions; and (2) I'm disorganized, so I've misplaced the pieces of paper where I wrote down what I ate. There was a big ordeal with my car too that left me sleeping at JFK airport again and eating from Terminals 3 and 4 at a quite irregular schedule. Then I went back to New Haven, moved all my stuff out of the apartment and storage, and then drove from CT back to SC. I get on the road again tomorrow morning for the MPRE and my Southern wedding tour. Lots of craziness!

At any rate, here's a pretty good estimation of what I've eaten over the past few days:


Thursday, July 30

  • 1 oz. teriyaki beef jerky (80 kcals, 14g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in Sbux tall iced decaf americano with SF vanilla syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 2 scoops Isopure dutch chocolate protein in Sbux venti iced decaf american with SF vanilla syrup (220 kcals, 50g protein)
  • Tom yum gai soup from a Thai restaurant in San Francisco - this was my post-bar treat!
Friday, July 31

  • Toppings from a chef salad - a few slices of deli ham, deli turkey, and cheddar cheese and 1 hard-boiled egg
  • A few slices of deli chicken breast and 1/2 slice of Swiss cheese (toppings from a sandwich I got from Terminal 2, international arrivals)
  • About 1/3 cup of pistachios in shells. These went down a lot more smoothly than almonds and cashews, but that may have been because I was absolutely starving when I ate them.
Saturday, August 1

  • 1 and 1/2 slices Swiss cheese
  • 1 KFC tender roast filet with tomato (took the bread off, obvi - and this was crap food, but it was that or pay $35 for Terminal 4's roasted salmon)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in tall iced decaf
  • 1 slice deli smoked honey turkey breast and 4 slices deli chicken breast (finishing off my leftovers)
  • 1 apple maple chicken sausage link
Sunday, August 2

  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in tall iced decaf
  • 2 chicken apple maple sausages
  • Chicken breast chunks with a roasted purple pepper and roasted garlic sauce, with dandelion greens and onion

Monday, August 3

  • I ate something protein-heavy for breakfast this morning, but cannot recall what it was...
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in Sbux tall iced decaf americano with SF vanilla syrup
  • 6 "chicken nuggets" (sauteed pieces of chicken breast tenderloin with lots of spices) and "onion rings" (very lightly sauteed Vidalia onions, cooked in a very hot wok with a little nonstick spray) with "honey mustard" sauce (spicy mustard, Splenda, sage, worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, and my "secret ingredients" aka stuff I don't remember putting in)
Tuesday, August 4

  • 6 "chicken nuggets" and "onion rings"
  • 1 stick of string cheese
  • 6 "chicken nuggets" and "onion rings"
  • 1 stick of string cheese
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in a large iced decaf coffee from Cinnabon - I was on the road!
Wednesday, August 5

  • 6 "chicken nuggets"
  • 6 "chicken nuggets"
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in a medium iced decaf coffee with SF Irish cream syrup from E-City Java and 1/2 large peach
  • 2 small beef steak medallions ("beef eye of round") and 1/4 large peach

No comments:

Post a Comment