- Nillaccino frappe shake: 1 scoop Nectar cappuccino protein powder (90 kcals, 23g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat) in 1 cup unsweeetened vanilla Almond Breeze (40 kcals, 1g protein, 1g carbs, 3g fat) with SF vanilla syrup and Splenda.
- 1 slice cloud bread (52 kcals, 3.7g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 2.8g fat) with 1 slice Kraft FF Swiss (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs) and 3 slices Hormel Natural Choice deli turkey (50 kcals, 10g protein, 1g carbs, 1g fat). Total - (127 kcals, 17.7g protein, 3.5g net carbs, 3.8g fat).
- 1/2 cup Mediterranean White Chili (106 kcals, 14.4g protein, 8.3g net carbs, 0.9g fat)
- 1 vanilla creme Oh Yeah! RTD in Starbucks decaf, after work (220 kcals, 32g protein, 3g net carbs, 9g fat)
- 4 small strawberries (20 kcals, 4g net carbs) and 1 tbsp. SF honey (24 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- Salad: 3 oz. pork tenderloin (139 kcals, 24g protein, 2g net carbs, 4.1g fat), 1.5 cups fresh herb salad (10 kcals, 1g net carbs), 4 pieces roasted broccoli (about 15 kcals, 1.5g net carbs), a few pieces thinly sliced raw red onion (5 kcals). Total - (169 kcals, 24g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 4.1g fat). This was sooooo good!
- 3 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bites (120 kcals, 18g carbs, 4.5g fat)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
47.9% kcals from protein
50.3g net carbs
21.5% kcals from net carbs
23.5% kcals from fat.
My food goal today was to listen to my body, and not to eat unless I was hungry. It worked okay, but not great.
Exercise: 35 minutes on the elliptical this morning and the intermediate Pilates DVD tonight.
I must tire myself out by working out every day. Yesterday, I let Chocolate Cloud Bread stand in the way of my morning workout. Later, ironically, I watched The Biggest Loser instead of trying to fit something in for the evening. But my elliptical workout this morning, though brief, was fantastic. I was able to crank up the resistance more than ever before, and my usual resistance levels seemed too easy. I'm not sure what to do with this information. Studies show that people who lose a large amount of weight and keep it off usually exercise at least 60 minutes a day, so I don't want to intentionally cut back.