- 1 scoop Matrix Cookies & Cream (130 kcals, 23g protein, 5g carbs, 2g fat) in 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (20 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 1.5g fat). Total - (150 kcals, 23.5g protein, 5.5g carbs, 3.5g fat).
- 5 of my asparagus/chicken Eggface bites (110 kcals, 11.5g protein, 3.5g net carbs, 5g fat)
- 1 Believe Italian Cappucino protein drink in 2 decaf coffees
- 1/2 Italian Flatout Light (45 kcals, 4.5g protein, 3.5g net carbs, 1.8g fat), 3 slices Hormel Natural Choice rotisserie chicken (50 kcals, 11g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat), and 1 slice Kraft fat-free American cheese (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (120 kcals, 19.5g protein, 5.5g net carbs, 2.8g fat).
- 1 scoop About Time birthday cake shake in 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (123 kcals, 25.5g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 1.5g fat).
- Bacon-brussels sprout-strawberry omelet: 2 strips Jennie-O extra lean turkey bacon (40 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat), 1 strawberry/20 grams (7 kcals, 0.1g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat), and 51 grams oven-roasted brussels sprouts (40 kcals, 2.5g protein, 5.3g net carbs, 0g fat) with 1/4 cup egg substitute (30 kcals, 6g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (117 kcals, 14.6g protein, 7.3g net carbs, 1g fat). This was delicious! AND I was satisfied, but I didn't stuff myself! Victory!
- Creamy Irish coffee shake, in honor of the holiday! I got this recipe from Nikki at Bariatric Foodie (who is seriously one of my very favorite people in the WLS world, even though I've never actually met her.) 1/2 scoop Nectar vanilla bean torte (45 kcals, 11.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat); 1/2 scoop Inspire dutch chocolate protein (63 kcals, 15g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat); 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (20 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 1.5g fat), 1/4 cup Free Cool Whip (30 kcals, 6g net carbs); 1 tbsp. sugar-free Hershey's chocolate syrup (8 kcals, 1g net carb), a glug SF Irish cream syrup. Total - (166 kcals, 27g protein, 8.5g net carbs, 1.5g fat). I only tweaked it a little: I used 1/2 cup unsweetened Almond Breeze instead of a cup of skim, and used both chocolate and vanilla protein. I made it festive by warming the shake and adding 1/4 cup Free Cool Whip on top. This was way YUMMY. I must say, it didn't quite take me back to Dublin, but it took me to . . . Wales. Or Edinburgh. Or somewhere else really close to Ireland.
- 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g carbs, 1.5g fat)
- 2 Bariatric Advantage cinnamon calcium citrate lozenges (8 kcals, 2g carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
Total:For exercise, I did 45 minutes on the elliptical this morning, and a 75-minute yoga class after work. Yoga was so good tonight! The new assistant actually said I had a "beautiful practice" (not because I do the asanas even close to correctly, but I guess because I'm obviously working hard at it.)
58.2% kcals from protein
48.8g net carbs
20.0% kcals from net carbs
15.5% kcals from fat.
And, check it out - no compulsive eating today :-) I'm trying to take it one day at a time.