- Praline shake: 1 scoop About Time birthday cake shake (103 kcals, 25g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat) in 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (40 kcals, 1g protein, 1g net carbs, 3g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF cheesecake pudding mix (20 kcals, 5g net carbs), and 1 glug DaVinci SF praline syrup. Total - (163 kcals, 26g protein, 6g net carbs, 3g fat)
- 1 sundried tomato Flatout Light (90 kcals, 9g protein, 8g net carbs, 3.5g fat), 4 slices Hormel Natural Choice smoked ham (60 kcals, 10g protein, 1g net carb, 1.5g fat), and 2 slices Kraft FF cheese (50 kcals, 8g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (200 kcals, 27g protein, 13g net carbs, 5g fat)
- 2 charoset truffles (approx. 96 kcals, 1g protein, 16g net carbs, 4g fat).
- 1 Believe mocha latte (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat) split between 2 decaf coffees, with 2 LaNouba sugar-free marshmallows melted in (28 kcals, 5g net carbs). Can I get a YUM?! This was awesome. I heard about LaNouba marshmallows from Bariatric Eating, but I bought them from Netrition.
- 1 scoop Nectar cappuccino protein (90 kcals, 23g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat) in 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze (23 kcals, 1g protein, 1g net carbs, 1.8g fat). Total - (113 kcals, 24g protein, 1g net carbs, 1.8g fat)
- Steakhouse salad: 3.25 oz. eye of round steak (155 kcals, 26.6g protein, 0g carbs, 4.6g fat), 35 grams portabella mushrooms, sauteed (9 kcals, 0.9g protein, 1.3g net carbs, 0.2g fat), 15 grams red onion, sauteed (6 kcals, 0.3g protein, 0.8g net carbs, 0g fat), over 1 cup hearts of romaine (8 kcals, 1g net carbs). Total - (178 kcals, 27.8g protein, 3.4g net carbs, 4.8g fat). Gosh, this was delicious! And ultra-satisfying!
- 1/3 cup Fage 0% (40 kcals, 6.6g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Nectar vanilla bean torte (45 kcals, 11.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. Jello SF/FF cheesecake pudding mix (20 kcals, 5g net carbs), 1 tsp. Steel's sugar-free honey (12 kcals, 2.5g net carbs), and 1 tsp. Hershey's SF chocolate syrup (4 kcals) with sugar-free DaVinci praline syrup. Total - (121 kcals, 18.1g protein, 10.5g net carbs, 0g fat)
- About 2 oz. pork tenderloin - was tasting what I baked for the week (93 kcals, 16g protein, 0g carbs, 2.8g fat)
- 2 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bites (80 kcals, 12g carbs, 3g fat)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 3 Celebrate grape iron + c (15 kcals, 4g net carbs)
52.2% kcals from protein
77.9g net carbs (really high! But not shocking considering that 35 of them were consumed before 8:30 AM!)
25.6% kcals from net carbs
18.0% kcals from fat.
No workout yesterday. I woke up feeling terrible and groggy, and then I binge ate to make myself feel better. :-( My first three meals were all before 8:30 AM!
Then I went to work, got myself under control, took the charoset truffles to the office where I'm feeling less tempted these days, and went to support group after work. I had an urge to eat a charoset truffle after dinner and it was SO awesome that they weren't available!