Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What I Ate: March 29, 2010

  • Nillaccino frappe shake: 1 scoop Nectar cappuccino protein powder (90 kcals, 23g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat) in 1 cup unsweeetened vanilla Almond Breeze (40 kcals, 1g protein, 1g carbs, 3g fat) with SF vanilla syrup and 2 packets Truvia.
  • 1 slice cloud bread (52 kcals, 3.7g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 2.8g fat) with 1 slice Kraft FF Swiss and 3 slices Hormel Natural Choice deli turkey
  • 1/2 cup Mediterranean White Chili - recipe forthcoming (106 kcals, 14.4g protein, 8.3g net carbs, 0.9g fat) and 1 charoset truffle (approx. 48 kcals, 0.5g protein, 8g net carbs, 2g fat).
  • 1 Believe mocha latte in decaf with last 2 LaNouba SF marshmallows (148 kcals, 20g protein, 10g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 4 charoset truffles (OMG! It was a depressing day at work, and I went HAYWIRE) - (192 kcals, 2g protein, 32g net carbs!!!!, 8g fat)
  • 1/4 cup skim milk in a venti Sbux decaf coffee (20 kcals, 2g protein, 3g carbs)
  • Steak salad: 3 oz. eye of round steak (138 kcals, 25g protein, 0g carbs, 3g fat) over 1/2 cup romaine hearts (4 kcals), 2 tbsp. chopped roasted broccoli (5 kcals) with 1 slice Kraft FF Swiss crumbled on top (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) with a calorie-free dressing made of Liquid Smoke, DaVinci sweetening syrup, and a few sprinkles of red wine vinegar. Total - (172 kcals, 29g protein, 3g carbs, 3g fat).
  • 2 slices chocolate Cloud Bread (168 kcals, 7.4g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 5.6g fat) with 1 oz. fat-free cream cheese (30 kcals, 4g protein, 3g carbs, 0g fat) and 1 tbsp. SF honey (24 kcals, 3g net carbs). Total - (222 kcals, 11.4g protein, 10.5g net carbs, 5.6g fat). I will try to make the chocolate clouds SMALLER next time! You have to add a whole cup of Splenda, which adds 96 calories to the recipe. I may try adding a combination of SF syrup, which is actually calorie-free, in combination with the Splenda next time. It will change the consistency, but I'll play with it more.
  • 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g carbs, 1.5g fat)
  • 2 Bariatric Advantage calcium citrate lozenges (8 kcals, 2g carbs)
  • 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
  • 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
Total:
1,233 calories
121g protein
39.3% kcals from protein (BOOOOOO!!!)
76g net carbs (horrible)
24.7% kcals from net carbs
24.9g fat
18.2% kcals from fat.

Percentages only add up to 82.2%; granted, I did have a lot of sugar alcohols.

Not good. I am stressed about some stuff going on at work, and my solution to this was the 4 charoset truffles at 7PM. Then, I decided to taste the chocolate Cloud Bread to see how it turned out. "Tasting it" turned into eating 2 full pieces of it. After I ate it, I was in PAIN yet again. I have to stop compulsively eating, not just because of the calories, but because I'm going to destroy my insides if I keep this up. I must, must, must stop. And I know I'll be less tempted once I get my life back on track. ::sigh::

I did exercise. I did 3 miles of the Leslie Sansone 5-mile Fat Burning Walk, and did the best I could with my new Ana Caban Intermediate Pilates DVD. The Pilates is a fun challenge. I was getting a little bored with the Quick Start Pilates for Weight Loss (which, I suppose, is why I only did it twice between late February and mid-March.)

No comments:

Post a Comment