Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What I Ate: March 22, 2010

I did liquid protein most of the day. Then I went home and went haywire. WTF is wrong with me? Why am I sabotaging myself?

  • 1 Pure Protein vanilla cream shake in two decaf coffees (160 kcals, 35g protein, 2g carbs, 1g fat)
  • 1 Oh Yeah! as decaf coffee creamer over several hours (220 kcals, 32g protein, 3g net carbs, 9g fat)
  • 1 LaNouba sugar-free marshmallow - yum! (14 kcals, 2.6g net carbs)
  • 1 Lean Body On the Go chocolate ice cream RTD shake (180 kcals, 25g protein, 0g net carbs, 7g fat)
  • Part of a Chik-fil-A chargrilled garden salad (about 150 kcals, 22g protein, 3g net carbs, 6g fat - I didn't eat the whole thing), 1 packet sunflower seeds (90 kcals, 2g protein, 3g net carbs, 7g fat) and 1 packet croutons (60 kcals, 1g protein, 9g carbs, 2g fat). Total - (300 kcals, 25g protein, 15g net carbs, 15g fat). This is where the day started falling apart. I didn't realize the salad had so many calories, but I guess it was the cheese. :-(
  • Praline shake: 1 scoop About Time birthday cake shake (103 kcals, 25g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat) in 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (40 kcals, 1g protein, 1g net carbs, 3g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF cheesecake pudding mix (20 kcals, 5g net carbs), and 1 glug DaVinci SF praline syrup. Total - (163 kcals, 26g protein, 6g net carbs, 3g fat). YUM. I only got down about half of this. I must have been drinking it too fast? But at least this confirms that my pouch/stoma/etc. still work. Counting half of this.
  • 3 charoset truffles (approximately 144 kcals, 1.5g protein, 24g net carbs, 6g fat) :-( :-( :-( DEVIL. I'm keeping these in the work freezer now. Gosh I was in SO much pain after eating this!
  • 2 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bites (80 kcals, 12g carbs, 3g fat)
  • 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
  • 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
Total (approximate):
1,200 calories
131.5g protein
43.8% kcals from protein
66.6g net carbs ("666" is fitting considering the 24 carbs from the charoset)
22.2% kcals from net carbs
42.5g fat
31.9% kcals from fat.

Honestly, these totals aren't horrible. Some people think 1,200 or more calories is spot-on for someone nearly a year out who exercises frequently. I dunno though - the scale keeps going up, so . . . Maybe this is okay for maintenance, but I don't think it's acceptable if you're still trying to lose weight.

Exercise was 65 minutes on elliptical and squats/lunges in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment