- Nillaccino frappe shake: 1 scoop Nectar cappuccino protein powder (90 kcals, 23g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat) in 1 cup unsweeetened vanilla Almond Breeze (40 kcals, 1g protein, 1g carbs, 3g fat) with SF vanilla syrup and 2 packets Truvia. Simple, but very delish.
- 1/2 Flatout Light Italian, toasted and turned into crackers (45 kcals, 3.3g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 1.8g fat) with 1 Babybel Light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 3g fat). Total - (95 kcals, 9.3g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 4.8g fat). Cheese and crackers! Yay!
- 1 Believe vanilla creme brulee (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat) split between 2 decaf coffees with 2 LaNouba SF marshmallows (28 kcals, 5g net carbs). Total - (148 kcals, 20g protein, 10g net carbs, 0g fat).
- 4 slices Hormel Natural Choice smoked ham (60 kcals, 10g protein, 1g net carb, 1.5g fat)with 2 slices Kraft fat-free Swiss (50 kcals, 8g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (110 kcals, 18g protein, 5g net carbs, 1.5g fat).
- Salad: 3 oz. pork tenderloin (139 kcals, 24g protein, 2g net carbs, 4.1g fat), 50 grams mushrooms (12 kcals, 1g protein, 1.5g net carbs), 20 grams red onion (8 kcals, 1g net carbs), 1 cup romaine (8 kcals), seasoned with Chinese five spice, soy sauce, Liquid Smoke, and DaVinci sweetening syrup to make a vinaigrette. Total - (167 kcals, 25g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 4.1g fat).
- 20 unsalted roasted pistachios (80 kcals, 2g protein, 2g net carbs, 6g fat)
- 1 slice kidney bean carrot cake, about 1/4 green pea-orange zest "ice cream" (frozen Fage 0%), and 1 tbsp. fat-free cream cheese.
- Strawberries with SF honey - umm, wayyy too many sugar alcohols! Albeit, very tasty.
- 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g carbs, 1.5g fat)
- 1 Bariatric Advantage calcium citrate lozenge (4 kcals, 1g carbs)
- 1 Bariatric Advantage chocolate calcium citrate chewy bite (15 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
I was supposed to have protein Fage for my last meal, but in a fit of compulsive eating, I ate the carrot cake and ice cream. It backfired. Made me sick. So, I didn't have the Fage and strawberries after all :-(
Exercise: This morning, I did Ana Caban's Intermediate Pilates Mat DVD for the first time. I was rusty on Pilates generally because I haven't been doing the Quick Start for Weight Loss DVD as much lately. Last time I did it was March 9, and before that, February 23. So in the past month, I'd only done Pilates twice!
It was hard to pick back up at a higher level, but I got through it, and I wasn't so bad at it that the workout was useless. I'm very happy with this DVD - it's not too much of a jump from the beginner level, but there are enough new moves that I've gotten my money's worth.
This evening, I walked three miles at Riverfront Park to break in my new running shoes. :-)