- 1 scoop Inspire cinnamon cappucino protein powder (110 kcals, 30g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat) in 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (20 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 1.5g fat). Total - (130 kcals, 30.5g protein, 1.5g carbs, 1.5g fat). This was my first time having this protein and I liked it a lot, even though it tastes nothing like coffee. This was pre-workout.
- 2 second-batch rosemary-garlic Cloud Bread pieces (52 kcals, 3.7g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 2.8g fat) with 2 chicken-asparagus Eggface bites (44 kcals, 4.6g protein, 1.4g net carbs, 2g fat) and 1/2 slice Kraft fat-free American cheese (13 kcals, 2g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (109 kcals, 10.3g protein, 2.9g carbs, 4.8g fat).
- 1 and 1/2 Believe Vanilla Creme Brulee RTD protein shakes in several decaf coffees (180 kcals, 30g protein, 7.5g carbs, 0g fat). I had 1/2 left over from yesterday, so decided to spread out the coffee love.
- 1 pepper-oregano Cloud Bread (52 kcals, 3.7g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 2.8g fat), cut like pita pockets and stuffed with 2 chicken-asparagus Eggface quiche bites (44 kcals, 4.6g protein, 1.4g net carbs, 2g fat), 1/2 slice FF cheese (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat), and a little lettuce and tomato (5 kcals). Total - (126 kcals, I love the way this looked, like a falafel pita that I used to get in the pre-surgery days at Mamoun's. The quiche bites are green from the asparagus, so they look a lot like Mamoun's heavily parsley-infused falafel balls.
- 1 scoop Inspire ice cream sandwich (126 kcals, 30g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) in 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (20 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 1.5g fat). Total - (146 kcals, 30.5g protein, 2.5g carbs, 1.5g fat).
- Tuna-brussels sprout BLT salad: 1 packet of Bumble Bee light tuna (70 kcals, 16g protein, 0g net carbs, 1g fat), 45 grams oven-roasted brussels sprouts, chopped finely (34 kcals, 2.2g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 0g fat), 1 strip Jennie-O lean turkey bacon (20 kcals, 3g protein, 0g carbs, 0.5g fat), tomato (5 kcals, 0.5g net carbs), handful of salad greens (10 kcals, 0.5g net carbs), and a dressing made of DaVinci sweetening syrup, red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic (5 kcals), and seasonings. Total - (144 kcals, 21.2g protein, 5.5g net carbs, 1.5g fat). Delicious, but too much volume. The stuffed feeling slipped up on me.
- 2 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bites (80 kcals, 12g carbs, 3g fat)
- 1 Bariatric Advantage cinnamon calcium citrate lozenges (4 kcals, 1g carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs).
Then, in the evening everything went to pot: I consumed massive amounts of Fiber One cereal in the evening as I stayed up really late working on this meal. I also tasted a bunch of stuff, but I don't feel guilty about doing that.
So, poof went my totals.
Cardio was 1 hour on the elliptical at the office gym in thr morning.