Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What I Ate: March 8, 2010

I really need to catch up on posts for the last several days. I'm working on it!
  • 1 Pure Protein vanilla cream shake in several decaf coffees (160 kcals, 35g protein, 2g carbs, 1g fat)
  • 1 slice first-batch Cloud Bread (35 kcals, 3.3g protein, 0.8g carbs, 1.7g fat) with 2 rye-beef Eggface bites aka miniature crustless quiches (40 kcals, 4g protein, 1g net carbs, 1.6g fat) and 1/2 slice Kraft fat-free American cheese (13 kcals, 2g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (88 kcals, 9.3g protein, 2.8g net carbs, 3.3g fat)
  • 1 slice first-batch Cloud Bread (35 kcals, 3.3g protein, 0.8g carbs, 1.7g fat) with 2 rye-beef Eggface bites aka miniature crustless quiches (40 kcals, 4g protein, 1g net carbs, 1.6g fat) and 1/2 slice Kraft fat-free American cheese (13 kcals, 2g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (88 kcals, 9.3g protein, 2.8g net carbs, 3.3g fat)
  • 1 scoop Nectar fuzzy navel protein powder (90 kcals, 23g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat) in 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (20 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 1.5g fat) with 1/2 sleeve Crystal Light white peach tea (5 kcals, 1g net carbs). Total - (115 kcals, 23.5g protein, 1.5g net carbs, 1.5g fat). This was a happy accident. I had bagged the protein without labeling it (duh) and thought this was About Time birthday cake. I was going to make a "peach cobbler" shake. Once I realized my mistake, I thought the fuzzy navel protein would be pretty gross mixed into milk. Turns out it was one of the best peach smoothie tastes I've experienced since my Jamba Juice days. Will definitely be repeating this, especially during warmer weather.
  • Barbecue salmon salad: 3 oz. (when raw) salmon (99 kcals,17 kcals, 0g carbs, 3g fat) 1/2 sundried tomato Flatout (45 kcals, 4.5g protein, 4g net carbs, 1.8g fat), julienned and baked to a crisp; diced tomato (5 kcals), cilantro and lime, bbq sauce (10 kcals, 2g net carbs), 3/4 cup salad greens (8 kcals). Total - (167 kcals, 21.5g protein, 7g net carbs, 4.8g fat). This dish was a copy of my favorite salad from one of my favorite restaurants in Columbia, Blue Marlin. Instead of a cilantro-lime vinaigrette, I just added cilantro and fresh lime to the salad. I used my own homemade no-sugar-added BBQ sauce. Blue Marlin is great, but I haven't been there since I've been back here. This is mostly because I don't have anyone to go with, but it's at least partly because of their insanely delicious bread. That's temptation I could do without!
  • Pumpkin cream cheese protein mousse: I forgot to get more almond milk for the house, so I couldn't make a regular shake. No Fage either. So I decided to use fat-free cream cheese and sugar-free syrups as a base. I used 2 oz. fat-free cream cheese (60 kcals, 8g protein, 3.2g net carbs, 0.8g fat), 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. pumpkin - finished off the can (25 kcals, 1.2g protein, 2.5g net carbs, 0.3g fat), 1/2 scoop Nectar vanilla bean torte protein (45 kcals, 11.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat), sugar-free dulce de leche syrup, Truvia, and seasonings. Total - (130 kcals, 20.7g protein, 5.7g net carbs, 1.1g fat)
  • 2 of my new batch of Eggface "bites" - asparagus, chicken, onion, garlic, and cheese (44 kcals, 4.6g protein, 1.4g net carbs, 2g fat)
  • 1 rye-beef Eggface bite (20 kcals, 2g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 0.8g fat)
  • 3 Calcet calcium citrate creamy bites (120 kcals, 18g net carbs, 4.5g fat). I accidentally left my real calcium lozenges at home today.
  • 1 Centrum Silver complex multivitamin (5 kcals, 1g net carbs). I briefly misplaced my Celebrate multivitamins.
  • 1 Celebrate iron + c (5 kcals, 2g net carbs)
Total:
942 calories
125.9g protein
53.5% kcals from protein
44.7g net carbs
19.0% kcals from net carbs
22.3g fat
21.3% kcals from fat.

This morning, I did 45 minutes on the elliptical. I meant to do the Pilates DVD tonight, but I ran out of time :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment