- Nillaccino frappe shake: 1 scoop Nectar cappuccino protein powder (90 kcals, 23g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat) in 1 cup unsweeetened vanilla Almond Breeze (40 kcals, 1g protein, 1g carbs, 3g fat) with SF vanilla syrup and 2 packets Truvia. Simple, but very delish.
- 1/2 Flatout Light Italian, toasted and turned into crackers (45 kcals, 3.3g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 1.8g fat) with 1 Babybel Light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 3g fat). Total - (95 kcals, 9.3g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 4.8g fat). Cheese and crackers! Yay!
- 1 Believe Italian Cappucino (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat) split between 2 decaf coffees with 2 LaNouba SF marshmallows (28 kcals, 5g net carbs). Total - (148 kcals, 20g protein, 10g net carbs, 0g fat).
- 4 slices Hormel Natural Choice smoked ham (60 kcals, 10g protein, 1g net carb, 1.5g fat)with 2 slices Kraft fat-free Swiss (50 kcals, 8g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (110 kcals, 18g protein, 5g net carbs, 1.5g fat).
- Chick-fil-A Southwest Chargrilled Chicken Salad (240 kcals, 25g protein, 12g net carbs, 9g fat) - I actually didn't eat all of it, but I ate everything but the carrots, tomatoes, and about 1/2 the lettuce. Carrots, tomatoes, and lettuce have minimal calories, so I'm counting the whole salad.
- Chocolate Extreme Smoothie protein shake (170 kcals, 35g protein, 5g net carbs, 0.5g fat)
- 2 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bites (80 kcals, 12g carbs, 3g fat)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
131.3g protein 52.9%
kcals from protein
54.5g net carbs
22.0% kcals from net carbs
19.8% kcals from fat.
I didn't work out on Friday because I was saving up for the big 10K on Saturday!