- 1 Pure Protein frosty chocolate shake (170 kcals, 35g protein, 4g net carbs, 1g fat)
- 1 pack (2.5 oz.) Bumble Bee light tuna in water (70 kcals, 16g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat) with 1/2 pack Planders smoked almonds (125 kcals, 4.5g protein, 1.5g net carbs, 11g fat). Total - (195 kcals, 20.5g protein, 1.5g net carbs, 12g fat)
- A little less than 1/2 cup Fage 0% (55 kcals, 9g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fat), 1 oz. soft fat-free cream cheese (30 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop About Time birthday cake protein (52 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat), 2 packets Truvia (6 kcals), lots of DaVinci SF white chocolate syrup. Total - (143 kcals, 25.5g protein, 6g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 1/2 cup Mediterranean White Chili - recipe forthcoming (106 kcals, 14.4g protein, 8.3g net carbs, 0.9g fat)
- 1/2 cup roasted broccoli (about 30 kcals, 1.9g protein, 3g net carbs, 0.3g fat)
- 2 slices Cloud Bread - made 6 slices (104 kcals, 7.4g protein, 1g net carbs, 5.6g fat), 2 slices Kraft FF American cheese (50 kcals, 8g protein, 4g net carbs, 0g fat), and 1 oz. eye of round steak (46 kcals, 8.3g protein, 0g carbs, 1.2g fat). Total - (200 kcals, 23.7g protein, 5g net carbs, 6.8g fat)
- Neapolitan protein shake: 1/2 scoop Matrix strawberry cream protein (55 kcals, 11.5g protein, 2g carbs, 0.8g fat), 1/2 scoop Inspire dutch chocolate cake protein (63 kcals, 15g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat), 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (40 kcals, 1g protein, 1g carbs, 3g fat), Torani SF chocolate syrup, Ideal sweetener. Total - (158 kcals, 27.5g protein, 4g carbs, 3.8g fat). This was great! Easy and tastes just like melted Neapolitan ice cream.
- 2 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bites (80 kcals, 12g carbs, 3g fat)
- 1 Bariatric Advantage calcium citrate lozenge (4 kcals, 1g carbs)
- 2 Bariatric Advantage chocolate calcium citrate chewy bites (30 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
52.3% kcals from protein
46.8g net carbs
16.5% kcals from net carbs
22.0% kcals from fat.
I wanted to work out in the morning, but I didn't have any of my videos. My ankle was bothering me a little, so I didn't want to do self-directed walk aerobics. So I tried something new - self-directed Pilates. I've seen Quick Start Pilates for Weight Loss so many times that I have the moves virtually memorized. I added in a few things from the intermediate DVD. It went great!