Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What I Ate: March 2, 2010

Posted on March 10, 2010. Backdated for organizational purposes.

Weird day. I woke up at 3 AM a little stressed about work, so I ate a couple raw almonds and a few handfuls of Fiber One cereal and was at the office by 4 AM. Meal 2 was at 7:30; Meal 3 was at 11:20, and so on.

Due to my uncontrolled eating of almonds and Fiber One, I'm not calculating nutrition totals for this day. I can't estimate how many calories, etc. I consumed through those mini-binges.
  • Almonds and Fiber One
  • 1 Pure Protein frosty chocolate RTD shake
  • 1 scoop Matrix "perfect chocolate" protein in 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze. I was trying this again because I haven't had any since June. I was hoping I'd like it now. Unfortunately, I am still not a fan, but it was better once I doctored it with less than a tsp. of cocoa powder and some sugar-free Torani chocolate syrup. Otherwise, it has a very obvious protein taste (and I'm not very sensitive to protein taste) and is not sufficiently chocolatey.
  • 1 scoop Inspire peanut butter cookie with 1 tbsp. cocoa in 1/2 cup vanilla Almond Breeze
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate with 1 tbsp. cocoa and decaf VIA in 1 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze
  • Egg & cheese sandwich: 2 slices garlic-rosemary Cloud Bread with 1/4 cup Egg Beaters and 1 slice fat-free cheese; pumpkin fluff with Fiber One: 2 tbsp. canned pumpkin, 1 oz. fat-free cream cheese, and 2 tbsp. Fiber One twigs mixed with cinnamon and sweetener. Yum. Umm, then I ate even more Fiber One. Ugh. I'm not buying this again for a WHILE.
  • 1 scoop About Time birthday cake and 1/2 scoop Matrix strawberries & cream protein powder


Due to the bizarre schedule, I did not work out on March 2. I was at the office from 4 AM until about 7 PM. I had to get to bed relatively early because I had a flight to New York the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment