I skipped yoga tonight. I'm just too busy this week. But hopefully I'll be there on Sunday.
- 1 scoop of Nectar vanilla bean torte protein (90 kcals, 23g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat) in 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (20 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 1.5g fat). Total - (110 kcals, 23.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 1.5g fat)
- 1 Believe Chai Tea Latte in 2 decaf coffees (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat)
- 1 scoop Inspire ice cream sandwich (126 kcals, 30g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) in 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (20 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 1.5g fat). Total - (146 kcals, 30.5g protein, 2.5g carbs, 1.5g fat).
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in iced decaf (115 kcals, 25g protein, 2g net carbs, 1g fat).
- Solid meal - random "carbonara": 2.75 oz. chicken breast (77 kcals, 14.4g protein, 0g carbs, 1.7g fat) with 27 grams of asparagus (6 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 0g fat), 2 oz. tofu shirataki noodles (10 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 0g fat), and 2 tbsp. egg substitute, which is why I'm calling this "carbonara" (15 kcals, 3g protein, 0.5g carbs, 0g fat). I seasoned this with garlic and onion powder, soy sauce, and DaVinci sweetening syrup. I'd intended to use my homemade BBQ sauce, but I can't find it! :-( This was quite a lot of food. Total - (108 kcals, 18.4g protein, 1g net carbs, 1.7g fat).
- A few sips of a savory shake I tried. I simmered 1/4 cup pumpkin with water, soy sauce, and lots of seasonings and then I took it off the heat and mixed in 1 sample packet of chicken soup flavored Unjury protein powder. I'd never had the chicken soup Unjury, and I was curious. It tasted pretty good, but unfortunately I'd added way too much pepper to the pumpkin soup base. I sipped a few spoonfuls, but wasn't enjoying it, so I tossed it and made a sweet pumpkin shake. I'm adding 15 calories to the day for this.
- Pumpkin shake made with 1/2 vanilla creme Oh Yeah (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g net carbs, 4.5g fat), 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (20 kcals, 1g protein, 2g net carbs, 0g fat), and virtually non-caloric seasonings (cinnamon, nutmeg, maple and vanilla flavoring, allspice). Total - (130 kcals, 17g protein, 3.5g net carbs, 4.5g fat).
- 1 scoop Inspire chocolate peanut butter fudge protein powder (127 kcals, 26g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fat) in 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (20 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 1.5g fat) and 1 tsp. Hershey's Special Dark cocoa powder (5 kcals, 0.5g net carbs). (152 kcals, 26.5g protein, 4g net carbs, 2.5g fat).
- 1 Solgar B-Complex chewable (15 kcals, 1.8g net carbs)
- 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
- 4 Bariatric Advantage cinnamon calcium citrate lozenges (16 kcals, 4g carbs)
- 2 Celebrate multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 1 Celebrate grape iron + c (5 kcals, 2g net carbs)
65.5% kcals from protein
34.3g net carbs
14.0% kcals from net carbs
13.0% kcals from fat.
I started the day with 95 minutes of exercise: 30 minutes on the treadmill, 25 minutes of upper-body weight training, and then 40 minutes on the elliptical. I was planning to go to yoga tonight, but I need to get my house clean before Saturday and I'll be out of town on Friday. Instead, I did the warmup, cooldown, and miles 4-5 of the Leslie Sansone 5 Day Slim Down.