In other news, I went to Ann Taylor Loft tonight and tried on a beautiful black jacket in Size 10. It looked great. If it weren't $98, I would have bought it :-) It seems that even though I haven't lost any weight in about 6 weeks, I've definitely dropped a size or two.
- 1 Pure Protein vanilla cream ready-to-drink (RTD) shake as creamer in 3 decaf coffees (160 kcals, 35g protein, 2g carbs, 1g fat)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in iced decaf (115 kcals, 25g protein, 2g net carbs, 1g fat). It's been a long time since I had my beloved Isopure, and I'd forgotten how delicious it is this way. Yum!
- 1 Pure Protein frosty chocolate RTD shake (170 kcals, 35g protein, 3g net carbs, 1g fat)
- Solid meal: Brussels sprout omelette panini - 1/2 Flatout Light in sundried tomato flavor (45 kcals, 4.5g protein, 4g net carbs, 1.8g fat) holding 1/4 cup Publix EggStirs (30 kcals, 6g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup chopped seasoned brussels sprouts (1/2 cup raw; they significantly reduced in volume once cooked) (20 kcals, 1.5g protein, 2g net carbs, 0g fat) and 1 slice Kraft fat-free cheese (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (120 kcals, 16g protein, 9g net carbs, 1.8g fat). This was random, but insanely delicious. Ahh, the wonder of brussels sprouts.
- 1 scoop Inspire chocolate peanut butter fudge protein powder (127 kcals, 26g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fat) in 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (20 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 1.5g fat) and 1 tsp. Hershey's Special Dark cocoa powder (5 kcals, 0.5g net carbs). (152 kcals, 26.5g protein, 4g net carbs, 2.5g fat). This was so good yesterday that I decided to have it again!
- Pumpkin shake - decided to bring back an old favorite! I used 1 scoop of Nectar vanilla bean torte protein (90 kcals, 23g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat), 1 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (40 kcals, 1g protein, 1g carbs, 3g fat), and 2 tbsp. canned pumpkin (10 kcals, 0.5g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat) with cinnamon. Total - (140 kcals, 24.5g protein, 2g net carbs, 3g fat).
- 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
- 2 Bariatric Advantage calcium citrate multivitamins (12 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 1 Celebrate iron + C (5 kcals, 2g net carbs)
Total:This morning, I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and 45 minutes on the treadmill. This evening, I did the Caban Pilates DVD.
70.1% kcals from protein
35g net carbs
15.2% kcals from net carbs
11.5% kcals from fat.