- Started the day with 1 scoop Inspire caramel latte protein (110 kcals, 30g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat) in 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze (23 kcals, 1g protein, 1g net carbs, 1.8g fat). Total - (133 kcals, 31g protein, 2g net carbs, 1.8g fat). This was my taste-test to see whether one of my protein purchases will be another bag of Inspire caramel latte or a tub of Nectar cappuccino. I think I prefer to buy the Nectar next. Caramel latte is more of a specialty flavor, with caramel and a hint of a cinnamon taste. Nectar cappuccino is just a nice, clean coffee-ish flavor. Inspire has 20 more calories than Nectar and more protein. I think I'll pick up a tub of Nectar, but I will probably buy Inspire caramel latte again at some point.
- 3 slices Hormel Natural Choice deli turkey (50 kcals, 10g protein, 1g carbs, 1g fat) with 1 slice Kraft fat-free American cheese (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (75 kcals, 14g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fat).
- 1 Believe chai tea latte in 2 decaf coffees (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 2 oz. chicken salad (79 kcals, 13.4g protein, 3g net carbs, 2.9g fat) with 1/2 Flatout Light Original, toasted and broken up into crackers (45 kcals, 4.5g protein, 3.3g net carbs, 1.8g fat). Total - (124 kcals, 17.9g protein, 6.3g net carbs, 4.7g fat)
- 1 Pure Protein "Frosty Chocolate" ready-to-drink protein shake (170 kcals, 35g protein, 3g net carbs, 1g fat)
- 2 slices failed Cloud Bread (64 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 3.8g fat) with 2 oz. chicken sausage pâté (63 kcals, 8g protein, 1.8g net carbs, 1.9g fat).
- 1/2 scoop Matrix Cookies & Cream (65 kcals, 11.5g protein, 2.5g carbs, 1g fat) and 1 scoop Nectar vanilla bean torte (90 kcals, 23g protein, 0g carbs and fat) in 1 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (40 kcals, 1g protein, 1g carbs, 3g fat). Total - (195 kcals, 35g protein, 3.5g carbs, 4g fat)
- 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g carbs, 1.5g fat)
- 3 Bariatric Advantage cinnamon calcium citrate lozenges (12 kcals, 3g carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 1 Celebrate grape iron + c (5 kcals, 2g net carbs)
Total:Tonight was yoga night, so I had a 75-minute class at City Yoga. Tonight's class was awesome. Really tough (at least for a beginner like me.)
166.9g protein (umm, this might actually cross the line)
66.0% kcals from protein
37.6g net carbs
14.9% kcals from net carbs
14.2% kcals from fat.
To get my cardio in, I did the Leslie Sansone "Walk & Kick" aerobics DVD this morning.