- 3.5 fiber wafers (42 kcals, 3.5g protein, 7g net carbs, 0g fat) with 2 slices Kraft fat-free cheese (50 kcals, 8g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (92 kcals, 11.5g protein, 11g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 1/2 scoop Inspire peanut butter cookie (66 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 0.5g fat) and 1/2 scoop Nectar vanilla bean torte (45 kcals, 11.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat) in 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (20 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 1.5g fat) with a packet of SweetLeaf stevia sweetener. Total - (131 kcals, 24.5g protein, 1g carbs, 2g fat).
- 1 Believe Mocha Latte protein drink in 2 decaf coffees (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 1/2 Flatout Light Original (45 kcals, 4.5g protein, 3.3g net carbs, 1.8g fat) with 2 oz. homemade chicken salad (79 kcals, 13.4g protein, 3g net carbs, 2.9g fat) and 1 tbsp. bell pepper-basil pesto (5 kcals). Total - (129 kcals, 17.9g protein, 6.3g net carbs, 4.7g fat).
- Lean Body On the Go Vanilla Ice Cream ready-to-drink protein (180 kcals, 25g protein, 1g net carbs, 7g fat). I used this as coffee creamer in three decafs. This is the same size as an Oh Yeah!, but because it's 40 fewer calories I felt fine having the whole thing on one day. This also tastes freakishly similar to vanilla Oh Yeah!, maybe slightly less rich which is a good thing in my view. This would be good on the days I don't feel like splitting my shakes - having 1/2 an RTD can be cumbersome. On the other hand, Oh Yeah! has more protein. I might have space for both of these RTD brands in my protein arsenal.
- 2 slices failed Cloud Bread (64 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 3.8g fat) with 1 wedge Laughing Cow Light french onion cheese (35 kcals, 2.5g protein, 1g carbs, 2g fat) and 2 oz. chicken sausage pâté (63 kcals, 8g protein, 1.8g net carbs, 1.9g fat). Total - (162 kcals, 16.5g protein, 2.8g net carbs, 7.7g fat).
- 2 slices Hormel Natural Choice turkey (34 kcals, 6.7g protein, 0.7g carbs, 0.7g fat)
- 1 scoop Nectar vanilla bean torte protein (90 kcals, 23g protein, 0g carbs and fat) with 1 tsp. Hershey's Special Dark cocoa (5 kcals) with 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze (23 kcals, 1g protein, 1g net carbs, 1.8g fat). Total - (118 kcals, 24g protein, 1 carbs, 1.8g fat). This tasted like chocolate cake batter! I'm not sure why it tasted like that, but it was sooooo good.
- 1 Solaray B-Complex chewable (15 kcals, 1.8g net carbs)
- 4 Bariatric Advantage cinnamon calcium citrate lozenges (16 kcals, 4g carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 1 Celebrate grape iron + c (5 kcals, 2g net carbs)
Total:I had a great exercise day, which may help compensate for skipping the last two days (? - maybe not). Anyway, I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and 45 minutes on the treadmill this morning for 90 minutes of cardio, and I also did Ana Caban Pilates DVD tonight.
57.7% kcals from protein
39.1g net carbs
15.5% kcals from net carbs
21.3% kcals from fat.