- 1 scoop Matrix Cookies & Cream (130 kcals, 23g protein, 5g carbs, 2g fat) in 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (20 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 1.5g fat). Total - (150 kcals, 23.5g protein, 5.5g carbs, 3.5g fat).
- Believe Chai Tea in decaf coffee (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 1/2 Flatout Light Italian flatbread, 4.5 homemade spicy chicken meatballs, and 1 slice Kraft fat-free Swiss (124 kcals, 17g protein, 8g net carbs, 2.5g fat).
- Ditto. (124 kcals, 17g protein, 8g net carbs, 2.5g fat).
- 1/2 chocolate Oh Yeah in 2 decaf coffees (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g net carbs, 4.5g fat)
- Weird fiber wafer from Rosewood Market (12 kcals, 2g net carbs, 1g protein)
- Chicken and bacon omelet: 1/4 cup egg substitute (30 kcals, 6g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat); 2 oz. dark meat rotisserie chicken (118 kcals, 14.6g protein, 0g carbs, 6.2g fat); and 1 strip Applegate Farms uncured turkey bacon, diced (35 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 1.5g fat). Total - (183 kcals, 26.6g protein, 1g carb, 7.7g fat). This was delicious. More calories and fat than I usually like, but I didn't want to toss the dark meat for that reason.
- 1/2 cup nonfat Fage (60 kcals, 10g protein, 4.5g carbs, 0g fat) with 1/2 scoop Inspire chocolate peanut butter fudge protein (64 kcals, 12g protein, 1.5g carbs, 0.5g fat), 2 tbsp. Free Cool Whip (15 kcals, 4g net carbs), Torani sugar-free caramel syrup, and 1 packet of SweetLeaf sweetener. Total - (139 kcals, 22g protein, 10g carbs, 0.5g fat).
- 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
- 3 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (12 kcals, 4g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate multivitamins in orange (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 1 Celebrate grape iron + c (5 kcals, 2g net carbs)
Total:For exercise, I started the day with 50 minutes on the elliptical. I also did the Caban Pilates DVD tonight after work.
55.6% kcals from protein
55g net carbs
21.4% kcals from net carbs
19.9% kcals from fat.