- 1 scoop Inspire chocolate peanut butter fudge protein powder (127 kcals, 26g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fat) in 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze (23 kcals, 1g protein, 1g net carbs, 1.8g fat). Total - (150 kcals, 27g protein, 4g net carbs, 2.8g fat). This was not as good as I remembered. It was tasty, rich, and very smooth, but something wasn't as exciting about it. Probably because I had this at 6 AM :-)
- 1/2 Flatout Light Italian flatbread (45 kcals, 4.5g protein, 3.3g net carbs, 1.8g fat), 4 (2 oz.) homemade spicy chicken meatballs (48 kcals, 8g protein, 2.5g net carbs, 0.5g fat), 1 slice Kraft fat-free Swiss (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g net carbs, 0g fat). Total - (118 kcals, 16.5g protein, 7.8g net carbs, 2.3g fat).
- 1/2 vanilla creme Oh Yeah! in 2 decaf coffees at Starbucks (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g carbs, 4.5g fat).
- Repeat of the meatball sammich - gonna eat them 2x a day until they're gone (118 kcals, 16.5g protein, 7.8g net carbs, 2.3g fat) and 4 pecan halves (40 kcals, 0.4g protein, 0.4g net carbs, 4g fat)
- Believe Chai Tea protein drink as decaf coffee creamer (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 3 oz. rotisserie chicken, mostly breast but some leg (about 129 kcals, 21g protein, 0.8g carbs, 4.8g fat) with 2 oz. tofu shirataki noodles (10 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 0g fat); 2 tbsp. homemade tomato-basil sauce (10 kcals, 2g net carbs), and a squeeze of soy sauce. Total - (149 kcals, 21.5g protein, 3.3g net carbs, 4.8g fat)
- Mixed things up - instead of having traditional Fage tonight, I had 1/4 cup dry TVP (80 kcals, 12g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat), mixed with 1/2 scoop Inspire peanut butter cookie protein (66 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 0.5g fat)and 2 tbsp. Fage (15 kcals, 2.5g protein, 1.2g carbs, 0g fat) with sugar-free syrups. Total - (161 kcals, 26g protein, 4.7g net carbs, 0.5g fat). This had an oatmeal-like consistency. I tried this because I need to cut down on the carbs of this late night snack. This was good, but not at good as Fage with pudding mix and whipped cream. ::sigh:: I'll keep looking for a decadent option with fewer than 10 net carbs.
- 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
- 3 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (12 kcals, 4g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate multivitamins in orange (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
Total:I went to a 75-minute yoga class today. I was supposed to do cardio this morning, but I was incredibly sleepy and just couldn't get out of bed. I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll get a nice, lengthy cardio session in to compensate.
56.0% kcals from protein
46.5g net carbs
18.1% kcals from net carbs
19.9% kcals from fat.