- Mexican chocolate frosty - with more ice this time: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. Hershey's Special Dark cocoa (15 kcals, 1g net carbs), and 1 tbsp. SF/FF chocolate Jello pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), a pinch of cinnamon and allspice, Torani SF chocolate syrup, water, ice. Total - (110 kcals, 15g protein, 8g carbs, 0g fat).
- Lamb slider on garlic biscuit with feta: 1/2 serving Carbquik biscuit (45 kcals, 3g protein, 1g net carbs, 3g fat) with 1 2-oz. Greek lamb mini-burger (56 kcals, 8g protein, 1.6g net carbs, 1g fat) and 1 oz. fat-free Feta (35 kcals, 7g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (136 kcals, 18g protein, 3.6g net carbs, 4g fat).
- Protein coffees: 1 Pure Protein frosty chocolate shake in 3 decaf coffees (170 kcals, 35g protein, 3g net carbs, 1g fat)
- Tuna and almonds: 1 2.6-oz. packet Starkist Chunk Light tuna (80 kcals, 18g protein, 0g net carbs, 0.5g fat) and 1 100-calorie pack natural almonds (100 kcals, 4g protein, 2g net carbs, 9g fat). Total - (180 kcals, 22g protein, 2g net carbs, 9.5g fat).
- Refrigerator green vegetable omelet (getting rid of leftovers): 1/2 cup egg substitute (60 kcals, 12g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat), 1 slice FF Swiss (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat), 1 strip Jennie-O extra lean turkey bacon (20 kcals, 3g protein, 0g carbs, 0.5g fat), 35 grams leftover collards (10 kcals, 0.7g protein, 0.7g net carbs, 0g fat); 20 grams leftover spinach (5 kcals), 40 grams leftover broccoli (14 kcals, 1g protein, 1.6g net carbs, 0g fat), 20 grams onion (10 kcals, 1g net carbs). Total - (144 kcals, 20.7g protein, 7.3g net carbs, 0.5g fat).
- Cinnamon roll protein frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop About Time birthday cake protein (52 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat), 2 tbsp. FF/SF cheesecake pudding mix (30 kcals, 6g carbs), 2 pinches cinnamon, SF vanilla syrup. Total - (162 kcals, 27.5g protein, 11g carbs, 0g fat).
- 1 can of black beans, roasted (385 kcals, 21g protein, 49g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 4 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (16 kcals, 4g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
48.1% kcals from protein
92.9g net carbs
28.1% kcals from net carbs
10.2% kcals from fat.
I did 40 minutes on the elliptical in the morning. That's it, so I fell short on exercise for the day. I bet, between the roasted beans and the lackluster exercise, the scale's gonna be back over 180 in the morning. It was at 177.7 this morning. :-/ Also, there went my 2 days of OA abstinence.