- Caramel protein frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Inspire cinnamon cappuccino protein (55 kcals, 15g protein, 0.5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. vanilla SF/FF Jello pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), and SF dulce de leche and French vanilla syrups. Total - (150 kcals, 30g protein, 8.5g carbs, 0g fat). Yum yum yum.
- 2 Greek-inspired mini preserved lemon chicken patties (104 kcals, 16g protein, 4g net carbs, 1.2g fat) with 40 grams roasted brussels sprouts (15 kcals, 1g protein, 1.8g net carbs, 0.3g fat). Total - (119 kcals, 17g protein, 5.8g net carbs, 1.5g fat).
- 13 (one serving) Miss Meringue sugar-free chocolate meringue cookies (40 kcals, 5g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat) and 1 100-calorie pack natural almonds (100 kcals, 4g protein, 2g net carbs, 9g fat). Total - (140 kcals, 9g protein, 5g net carbs, 9g fat).
- Pure Protein frosty chocolate RTD in a huge iced decaf Americano at Starbucks (120 kcals, 23g protein, 3g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
- French vanilla cheesecake frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. cheesecake SF/FF Jello pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), and SF French vanilla syrup. Total - (95 kcals, 15g protein, 8g carbs, 0g fat).
- Spinach salad (10 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 0g fat) with 2 strips Jennie-O turkey bacon (40 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat), 35 grams avocado (60 kcals, 1.2g protein, 0g net carbs, 5g fat), 2 slices tomato (10 kcals, 2g carbs), and 0.5 oz. fat-free feta (18 kcals, 3.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 0g fat) with simple homemade honey mustard dressing (about 10 calories, 2g carbs). Total - (148 kcals, 11.2g protein, 5g net carbs, 6g fat).
- Strawberries and white chocolate protein shake: 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Matrix strawberry cream protein powder (55 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0.8g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF Jello cheesecake pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), SF white chocolate syrup, vanilla flavoring, lotsa ice. Total - (150 kcals, 26.5g protein, 9g carbs, 0.8g fat).
- 2 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (8 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 4 Bariatric Advantage raspberry calcium citrate chews (60 kcals, 6g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
Total:Exercise today was the Leslie Sansone Walk Strong DVD in the morning before work. Kind of light, but at least it's one of her more challenging workouts. It involves lots of squats and lunges. I accidentally left my iPod at work, so will be doing another Sansone video in the morning.
52.2% kcals from protein
57.3g net carbs
22.7% kcals from net carbs
16.8% kcals from fat.