- Vanilla peanut butter cookie shake: 1 oz. fat-free cream cheese (30 kcals, 4g protein, 3g carbs, 0g fat) and 1/4 cup So Delicious coconut milk "beverage" (13 kcals, 0.2g protein, 0.2g carbs, 1.3g fat) with 1/2 scoop Inspire peanut butter cookie protein powder (66 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 0.5g fat), ice, vanilla extract, and sweeteners. Total - (109 kcals, 16.7g protein, 3.7g net carbs, 1.8g fat). This was pouchworthy - I didn't toss it - but I didn't love it. I bet a good peanut butter shake will require more of a caloric investment.
- Lamb slider on garlic biscuit with feta: 1/2 serving Carbquik biscuit (45 kcals, 3g protein, 1g net carbs, 3g fat) with 1 2-oz. Greek lamb mini-burger (56 kcals, 8g protein, 1.6g net carbs, 1g fat) and 1 oz. fat-free Feta (35 kcals, 7g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (136 kcals, 18g protein, 3.6g net carbs, 4g fat).
- Protein coffees: 2/3 vanilla creme brulee Believe in 2 decaf coffees (80 kcals, 13g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat).
- Tuna and almonds: 1 2.6-oz. packet Starkist Chunk Light tuna (80 kcals, 18g protein, 0g net carbs, 0.5g fat) and 1 100-calorie pack natural almonds (100 kcals, 4g protein, 2g net carbs, 9g fat). Total - (180 kcals, 22g protein, 2g net carbs, 9.5g fat).
- Chicken, broccoli, and mushroom omelet: 1/4 cup egg substitute (30 kcals, 6g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 3 slices Hormel Natural Choice rotisserie chicken (50 kcals, 11g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat), 1 slice Kraft FF Swiss (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat), 60 grams steamed broccoli (20 kcals, 1.5g protein, 1.5g net carbs, 0g fat), 20 grams diced yellow onion (10 kcals, 1.5g net carbs), a few pieces rehydrated dried porcinis (about 10 kcals, 0.7g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat). Total - (145 kcals, 23.2g protein, 7g net carbs, 1g fat). DELICIOUS! Only problem is there was too much filling for the egg, but the flavor was bangin' so I didn't worry about it.
- Cookie dough ice cream protein frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat) and 2 tbsp. SF/FF white chocolate Jello pudding mix (30 kcals, 6g carbs), 1/2 scoop Inspire ice cream sandwich protein powder (63 kcals, 15g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat), ice, water, SF cookie dough syrup. Total - (173 kcals, 30g protein, 12g carbs, 0g fat).
- 3 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (12 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- 2 Bariatric Advantage raspberry calcium chews (30 kcals, 5g net carbs)
55.5% kcals from protein
44.3g net carbs
20.0% kcals from net carbs
16.6% kcals from fat.
Today's exercise was 45 minutes on the elliptical in the morning before work. Yay! I dragged myself out of bed, finally! It made a big positive difference in how I felt for the rest of the day - well, at least until the annoyance of legal work kicked in.