- Cinnamon vanilla cream protein frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop About Time birthday cake protein (52 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat), 1 pinch cinnamon, SF vanilla and French vanilla syrup. Total - (132 kcals, 27.5g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat). This was a little too sweet. It wasn't inedible or anything, but this wasn't my best effort.
- WLS-Friendly Chick-fil-A-style chicken and egg biscuit: 1 Carbquik paprika biscuit (90 kcals, 6g protein, 2g net carbs, 6g fat) , 2 tbsp. fat-free I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (10 kcals, 2g net carbs), 2 oz. well-seasoned chicken breast (62 kcals, 13.2g protein, 0g carbs, 0.8g fat), 1/4 cup Egg Beaters (30 kcals, 6g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), Splenda. Total - (192 kcals, 25.2g protein, 5g net carbs, 6.8g fat). Y'all . . . this was simply and utterly divine. I try to only make one biscuit at a time, so this one was fresh from the oven with a juicy miniature piece of chicken breast and egg. I would always get the chicken, egg, and cheese biscuit from Chick-fil-A, but I didn't want cheese on this one. It was just so flavorful and delicious, completely WLS-friendly (I pan-cooked the chicken, no frying) and took about the same amount of time it would to walk across the street to Chik-fil-A. Plus, it's Sunday, and you know CFA is closed on Sundays. This was, in a word, awesome.
- 1 Pure Protein cookies & cream RTD in Starbucks tall iced decaf americano (120 kcals, 23g protein, 3g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
- Yummy light salad: 2 strips Jennie-O extra lean turkey bacon (40 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat), 1 oz. fat-free feta cheese (35 kcals, 7g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 1 slice tomato (5 kcals, 1g carbs), and 20 grams avocado (40 kcals, 0.2g protein, 0.2g net carbs, 4g fat) over spinach (10 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 0g fat) with preserved lemon-sweet mustard vinaigrette (5 kcals). Total - (135 kcals, 13.7g protein, 2.7g net carbs, 5g fat).
- Chocolate protein shake: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop About Time birthday cake protein (52 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. chocolate SF/FF Jello pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), 1/2 tbsp. cocoa (5 kcals, 0.5g net carbs). Total - (152 kcals, 27.5g protein, 8.5g net carbs, 0g fat).
- 4 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (16 kcals, 4g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
Total:I started the day by doing the entire Leslie Sansone 5 Day Slim Down walk aerobics DVD, which took 77 minutes. My legs were really tired between hot yoga on Friday night and a more-brisk-than-usual 5-mile walk on Saturday, but I got through it and felt pretty good afterward.
116.9 g protein
61.0% kcals from protein
33.2g net carbs
17.3% kcals from net carbs
15.6% kcals from fat.