Due to computer difficulties and general distraction, I haven't posted these for the past few days. But I'd already written everything down, so I'm posting them now.
- Chocolate frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. Hershey's regular cocoa (10 kcals, 1g net carbs), and 1 tbsp. SF/FF chocolate Jello pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), Torani SF chocolate syrup, vanilla, water, ice. Total - (105 kcals, 15g protein, 8g carbs, 0g fat).
- 3 slices Hormel Natural Choice rotisserie chicken (50 kcals, 11g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat) and the almonds from a 100-calorie pack of natural walnuts and almonds (50 kcals, 2g protein, 1g net carbs, 4.5g fat). Total - (100 kcals, 13g protein, 1g net carbs, 5.5g fat)
- Annoying office picnic: About 2 oz. chicken thigh meat (150 kcals, 17g protein, 0g carbs, 9g fat), about 60 grams green beans (20 kcals, 1g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat), and about 4 strawberries (24 kcals, 0.4g protein, 4g net carbs, 0g fat). Total - (194 kcals, 18.4g protein, 7g net carbs, 9g fat). This may be wasteful, but I'd planned to get this food for show and then toss it when I got back to the office. I'd already mapped my food plan for the day when I heard about the picnic, but I didn't want to shun my boss and coworker, so I went with them and pretended I was going to eat. Then we had some sort of bomb threat (!) and were stuck outside the office for almost 3 hours. I was starving, so I eventually ate this.
- The walnuts from the 100-calorie pack of natural walnuts and almonds (50 kcals, 2g protein, 1g net carbs, 4.5g fat).
- 1 Pure Protein frosty chocolate shake from Target in 4 decaf coffees (120 kcals, 23g protein, 3g net carbs, 1.5g fat).
- Salad with spinach (10 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 0g fat); 2 oz. (when raw) chicken breast (62 kcals, 13.2g protein, 0g carbs, 0.8g fat), 53 grams curry-roasted eggplant (30 kcals, 1g protein, 2.5g net carbs, 0.3g fat), 1 strip Jennie-O extra lean turkey bacon (20 kcals, 3g protein, 0g carbs, 0.5g fat), 1 oz. FF feta (35 kcals, 7g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), and 1 slice tomato with preserved lemon vinaigrette (5 kcals). Total - (162 kcals, 24.7g protein, 4g net carbs, 1.6g fat).
- Strawberries and white chocolate protein shake: 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Matrix strawberry cream protein powder (55 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0.8g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF Jello cheesecake pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), SF white chocolae syrup, vanilla flavoring, lotsa ice. Total - (150 kcals, 26.5g protein, 9g carbs, 0.8g fat).
- 4 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (16 kcals, 4g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
Total:For exercise, I went 45 minutes on the elliptical and had a basic yoga class Wednesday evening for 75 minutes. There were a lot of complete beginners so it wasn't as good a workout as usual, but I learned a ton about proper body position. Basic is great for that, even if I'm not building up as much of a sweat as I'd prefer.
53.5% kcals from protein
40g net carbs
17.4% kcals from net carbs
22.5% kcals from fat.