- Strawberry protein frosty: 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Matrix strawberry cream protein powder (55 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0.8g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF Jello white chocolate pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), SF vanilla syrup, vanilla flavoring, lotsa ice. Total - (150 kcals, 26.5g protein, 9g carbs, 0.8g fat).
- Lamb slider on garlic biscuit with feta: 1/2 serving Carbquik biscuit (45 kcals, 3g protein, 1g net carbs, 3g fat) with 1 2-oz. Greek lamb mini-burger (56 kcals, 8g protein, 1.6g net carbs, 1g fat) and 1 oz. fat-free Feta (35 kcals, 7g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (136 kcals, 18g protein, 3.6g net carbs, 4g fat).
- Protein coffees: 1 Pure Protein frosty chocolate shake in 3 decaf coffees (170 kcals, 35g protein, 3g net carbs, 1g fat)
- Tuna and almonds: 1 2.6-oz. packet Starkist Chunk Light tuna (80 kcals, 18g protein, 0g net carbs, 0.5g fat) and 1 100-calorie pack natural almonds (100 kcals, 4g protein, 2g net carbs, 9g fat). Total - (180 kcals, 22g protein, 2g net carbs, 9.5g fat).
- Cinco de Mayo celebration dinner! Chicken omelet topped with guacamole: 1/4 cup egg substitute (30 kcals, 6g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 3 slices Hormel Natural Choice rotisserie chicken (50 kcals, 11g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat), 40 grams avocado (80 kcals, 0.4g protein, 0.4g net carbs, 8g fat), 1 slice tomato (5 kcals, 1g carbs), and a little preserved lemon juice and zest and Liquid Smoke. Total - (165 kcals, 17.4g protein, 2.4g net carbs, 9g fat).
- Cinco de Mayo celebration late-night snack! Mexican chocolate frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. Hershey's Special Dark cocoa (15 kcals, 1g net carbs), and 1 tbsp. SF/FF chocolate Jello pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), a pinch of cinnamon and allspice, Torani SF chocolate syrup, water, ice. Total - (110 kcals, 15g protein, 8g carbs, 0g fat). This was scrumptious, but I forgot to make enough ice so it turned out to be more of a thick shake than a frosty. I'm going to give it another try tomorrow morning because the base was so delicious.
- 4 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (16 kcals, 4g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
Total:Exercise today was (1) 35 minutes on the elliptical in the morning; (2) Basic yoga at City Yoga SC. The theme of yoga tonight was "Back to Basics," which meant it wasn't as vigorous in flow as I prefer for exercise purposes, but I did at least learn some important information about alignment.
56.6% kcals from protein
37g net carbs
15.6% kcals from net carbs
23.1% kcals from fat.