- Milk chocolate-caramel protein frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein (50 kcals, 11.5g protein, 0g net carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. chocolate SF/FF Jello pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), and SF dulce de leche and chocolate syrups. Total - (145 kcals, 26.5g protein, 8g carbs, 0g fat). Yum yum yum.
- 2 Greek-inspired mini preserved lemon chicken patties (104 kcals, 16g protein, 4g net carbs, 1.2g fat) with 40 grams roasted brussels sprouts (15 kcals, 1g protein, 1.8g net carbs, 0.3g fat). Total - (119 kcals, 17g protein, 5.8g net carbs, 1.5g fat).
- 13 (one serving) Miss Meringue sugar-free chocolate meringue cookies (40 kcals, 5g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat) and 1 100-calorie pack natural almonds (100 kcals, 4g protein, 2g net carbs, 9g fat). Total - (140 kcals, 9g protein, 5g net carbs, 9g fat).
- 1 100-calorie pack natural almonds and walnuts (100 kcals, 3g protein, 1g net carb, 9g fat). I try not to eat 2 servings of nuts in one day, but I needed something to get me through yoga and it was too close to class time to have something dense like tuna. I'd made a protein shake sample with water, but it just didn't taste pouchworthy. Oh well, live and learn.
- Mediterranean-inspired omelet: 1/2 cup Egg Beaters (60 kcals, 12g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) with 2 strips Jennie-O extra-lean turkey bacon (40 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat), 75 grams roasted eggplant (33 kcals, 1.2g protein, 3g net carbs, 0.3g fat), 3 sliced olives (15 kcals, 1.5g fat), 1 slice tomato (5 kcals, 1g carbs), and 0.5 oz. fat-free feta (18 kcals, 3.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (171 kcals, 22.7g protein, 6.5g net carbs, 2.8g fat).
- Basic chocolate cottage-cheese frosty: 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. cocoa powder (10 kcals, 0.5g net carbs), SF syrups and ice. Total - (90 kcals, 15g protein, 5.5g net carbs, 0g fat). I allowed myself this to push my protein numbers up.
- Strawberries and white chocolate protein shake: 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Matrix strawberry cream protein powder (55 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0.8g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF Jello cheesecake pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), SF white chocolate syrup, lotsa ice. Total - (150 kcals, 26.5g protein, 9g carbs, 0.8g fat).
- 3 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (12 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- 4 Bariatric Advantage raspberry calcium citrate chews (60 kcals, 6g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
47.5% kcals from protein (meh. I blame the nuts).
54.8g net carbs
21.8% kcals from net carbs
21.5% kcals from fat.
Exercise for today was Miles 2 through 5 of the Leslie Sansone 5-Mile Fat Burning Walk DVD in the morning, and I went to basic yoga at City Yoga SC tonight.
One piece of good news: Weight was back in the 170s today!