I couldn't include totals for today. I don't remember what my last protein shake was :-( Plus, I have no idea what the nutritional info for the ganache and cake is. Let's just say a lot of calories, sugars, and fat, but virtually no protein. In other words, the direct opposite of what I'm supposed to be eating.
- Several tablespoons white chocolate ganache
- 3 bites regular, buttery, non-WLS-friendly chocolate cake
- French vanilla shake: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat) and 1 tbsp. SF/FF cheesecake Jello pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs) whizzed in the blender with SF French vanilla syrup, water, and ice. Total - (95 kcals, 15g protein, 8g carbs, 0g fat).
- 1 2.6-oz. packet Starkist Chunk Light tuna (80 kcals, 18g protein, 0g net carbs, 0.5g fat).
- 13 sugar-free chocolate meringue cookies (40 kcals, 5g protein, 6g net carbs, 0g fat) and 1 100-calorie pack natural almonds (100 kcals, 4g protein, 2g net carbs, 9g fat). Total - (140 kcals, 9g protein, 8g net carbs, 9g fat).
- 1 Pure Protein vanilla cream shake in 3 decaf coffees (160 kcals, 35g protein, 2g net carbs, 1g fat)
- Salad with spinach (10 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 0g fat); 1 2-oz. Greek lamb mini-burger (56 kcals, 8g protein, 1.6g net carbs, 1g fat), 53 grams curry-roasted eggplant (30 kcals, 1g protein, 2.5g net carbs, 0.3g fat), 1 oz. FF feta (35 kcals, 7g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), and 1 slice tomato with preserved lemon vinaigrette (5 kcals). Total - (136 kcals, 16.5g protein, 5.6g net carbs, 1.3g fat).
- Some kind of protein shake.