Sunday, May 16, 2010

What I Ate: May 13, 2010

Again, see the chocolate cake saga. This was the morning I ate so much white chocolate ganache that I mildly dumped (for non-WLS readers, "dumping" is not what you probably think it is. No need to be grossed out.)

I couldn't include totals for today. I don't remember what my last protein shake was :-( Plus, I have no idea what the nutritional info for the ganache and cake is. Let's just say a lot of calories, sugars, and fat, but virtually no protein. In other words, the direct opposite of what I'm supposed to be eating.
  • Several tablespoons white chocolate ganache
  • 3 bites regular, buttery, non-WLS-friendly chocolate cake
  • French vanilla shake: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat) and 1 tbsp. SF/FF cheesecake Jello pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs) whizzed in the blender with SF French vanilla syrup, water, and ice. Total - (95 kcals, 15g protein, 8g carbs, 0g fat).
  • 1 2.6-oz. packet Starkist Chunk Light tuna (80 kcals, 18g protein, 0g net carbs, 0.5g fat).
  • 13 sugar-free chocolate meringue cookies (40 kcals, 5g protein, 6g net carbs, 0g fat) and 1 100-calorie pack natural almonds (100 kcals, 4g protein, 2g net carbs, 9g fat). Total - (140 kcals, 9g protein, 8g net carbs, 9g fat).
  • 1 Pure Protein vanilla cream shake in 3 decaf coffees (160 kcals, 35g protein, 2g net carbs, 1g fat)
  • Salad with spinach (10 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 0g fat); 1 2-oz. Greek lamb mini-burger (56 kcals, 8g protein, 1.6g net carbs, 1g fat), 53 grams curry-roasted eggplant (30 kcals, 1g protein, 2.5g net carbs, 0.3g fat), 1 oz. FF feta (35 kcals, 7g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), and 1 slice tomato with preserved lemon vinaigrette (5 kcals). Total - (136 kcals, 16.5g protein, 5.6g net carbs, 1.3g fat).
  • Some kind of protein shake.
I worked out on Thursday, right after I got over my little dumping episode. I managed to get in 2 miles from the Leslie Sansone 5 Day Slim Down DVD. I am proud of myself for working out despite the white chocolate debacle. It's all about keeping the momentum going.

No comments:

Post a Comment