I tried on clothes at Target today after work, and my belly is still making me upset. So many cute S/M dresses and coats, but the belly forces me to wear a L in many full-body pieces. My belly feels like a mutant. It's so much bigger than everything else on my body! I came home and oogled post-weight loss plastic surgery photos again.
- Protein mocha frapp: 1 cup unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze, heaping spoonful of SF/FF chocolate pudding mix, 1T unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 scoop Matrix chocolate, Splenda, Nescafe decaf, and ice.
- Sbux decaf with half and half and 12 Splendas
- 8 oz. chocolate Oh Yeah! RTD
- Sbux decaf with half and half, 4 Truvias, and 6 Splendas
- 1 scoop Inspire chocolate peanut butter fudge protein powder in 1 cup vanilla Soy Slender and about 1/3 cup chocolate Soy Slender (the powder didn't all dissolve in the first cup of milk)
- About 1 scoop dry Inspire chocolate peanut butter fudge protein powder. I discovered that this powder tastes better dry than in shake form - but this definitely treads on the line when it comes to a "liquid diet." I don't think it totally crosses the line though, so not admonish myself just yet.
- Cinnamon roll shake: 1 scoop Matrix vanilla, 1 cup So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk, cinnamon, SF/FF cheesecake pudding mix, ice, Splenda
- Chocolate maple shake: 1 scoop Matrix chocolate, 1 cup combo of chocolate Almond Breeze, vanilla Soy Slender, and So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk, heaping spoonful of cocoa powder, about 1T SF/FF chocolate pudding mix.
Went back to the trough of Leslie Sansone - "30 Minute Walk" DVD again. It was really, really questionable whether I was going to get anything in, so I'm happy to have done something. Plus, it's been so long that it actually makes me sweat and works my hip flexors well.