Thursday, January 6, 2011

If You Bite It, Write It - January 5, 2011

I'm starting to get to this beautiful point where I don't mind being on liquids. This is the sweet spot. That said, I am adding maybe too many calories to the shakes. I estimate today at being about 1300-1400 calories, which is kind of a lot.

I tried on clothes at Target today after work, and my belly is still making me upset. So many cute S/M dresses and coats, but the belly forces me to wear a L in many full-body pieces. My belly feels like a mutant. It's so much bigger than everything else on my body! I came home and oogled post-weight loss plastic surgery photos again.
  • Protein mocha frapp: 1 cup unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze, heaping spoonful of SF/FF chocolate pudding mix, 1T unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 scoop Matrix chocolate, Splenda, Nescafe decaf, and ice.
  • Sbux decaf with half and half and 12 Splendas
  • 8 oz. chocolate Oh Yeah! RTD
  • Sbux decaf with half and half, 4 Truvias, and 6 Splendas
  • 1 scoop Inspire chocolate peanut butter fudge protein powder in 1 cup vanilla Soy Slender and about 1/3 cup chocolate Soy Slender (the powder didn't all dissolve in the first cup of milk)
  • About 1 scoop dry Inspire chocolate peanut butter fudge protein powder. I discovered that this powder tastes better dry than in shake form - but this definitely treads on the line when it comes to a "liquid diet." I don't think it totally crosses the line though, so not admonish myself just yet.
  • Cinnamon roll shake: 1 scoop Matrix vanilla, 1 cup So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk, cinnamon, SF/FF cheesecake pudding mix, ice, Splenda
  • Chocolate maple shake: 1 scoop Matrix chocolate, 1 cup combo of chocolate Almond Breeze, vanilla Soy Slender, and So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk, heaping spoonful of cocoa powder, about 1T SF/FF chocolate pudding mix.
Went back to the trough of Leslie Sansone - "30 Minute Walk" DVD again. It was really, really questionable whether I was going to get anything in, so I'm happy to have done something. Plus, it's been so long that it actually makes me sweat and works my hip flexors well.

No comments:

Post a Comment