Wednesday, January 5, 2011

If You Bite It, Write It - January 4, 2011

Today was support group day. It was kinda boring. But I did hear my roommates talking about weight loss surgery tonight. They think Jennifer Hudson had lapband (whatever). One roommate called gastric bypass "stomach stapling" and lapband "the clamp." It could have been worse; they weren't directly hating on it, but still now I am even less likely to tell them I had surgery. The therapist I recently met with suggested that I share that information with them, but I don't think I want to. ::Sigh::

Day 2 of 2011 kickoff liquid diet. It went well and felt a lot more normal today, even though it makes me sad that it seems some of my online RNY friends aren't very supportive of this effort.

  • 1 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk, 2 tsp. SF/FF chocolate pudding mix, 1T unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 scoop Matrix chocolate, 3 packets Truvia, 1 sleeve Nescafe decaf and several ice cubes (rich chocolate mocha shake - yum). Based on how craptastic I felt yesterday and because I decided to walk to work today, I decided to have a slightly carbier shake in the morning.
  • 1 cup vanilla Soy Slender with 1 scoop Matrix strawberry cream protein and 1 packet Truvia (unnecessary, this was already too sweet!)
  • 1 cup unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze with 1 scoop Inspire chocolate peanut butter fudge protein powder
  • About 3T half and half in Sbux Pike (boo! regular! but I was running late and didn't want to wait for them to brew decaf)
  • 1 cup vanilla Soy Slender with 1 scoop Matrix strawberry cream protein powder and about 1.5T white chocolate pudding mix and ice
  • Repeated AM protein mocha: 1 cup unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze, heaping spoonful of SF/FF chocolate pudding mix, 1T unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 scoop Matrix chocolate, Splenda, Nescafe decaf, and ice.
Today's exercise was walking. I decided it would count because I walked fast and broke a sweat in the evening. I walked from home to work, from work to support group, and from support group home for a total of roughly 6.5 miles, large chunks of which were uphill.

No comments:

Post a Comment