Day 2 of 2011 kickoff liquid diet. It went well and felt a lot more normal today, even though it makes me sad that it seems some of my online RNY friends aren't very supportive of this effort.
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk, 2 tsp. SF/FF chocolate pudding mix, 1T unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 scoop Matrix chocolate, 3 packets Truvia, 1 sleeve Nescafe decaf and several ice cubes (rich chocolate mocha shake - yum). Based on how craptastic I felt yesterday and because I decided to walk to work today, I decided to have a slightly carbier shake in the morning.
- 1 cup vanilla Soy Slender with 1 scoop Matrix strawberry cream protein and 1 packet Truvia (unnecessary, this was already too sweet!)
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze with 1 scoop Inspire chocolate peanut butter fudge protein powder
- About 3T half and half in Sbux Pike (boo! regular! but I was running late and didn't want to wait for them to brew decaf)
- 1 cup vanilla Soy Slender with 1 scoop Matrix strawberry cream protein powder and about 1.5T white chocolate pudding mix and ice
- Repeated AM protein mocha: 1 cup unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze, heaping spoonful of SF/FF chocolate pudding mix, 1T unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 scoop Matrix chocolate, Splenda, Nescafe decaf, and ice.