Maybe it's kind of a breakthrough that I'm not really concerned about the liquid diet anymore. I feel like I could basically stay on it forever if I didn't care about trying a few new recipes. But now that work is stressing me out, I don't feel doubly stressed because I can't eat food.
- Chocolate maple shake. You know the drill. Don't feel like writing out the ingredients since I'm so behind on my posting.
- 2 french presses of Decaf Sumatra with about 1/2 cup lowfat Coffeemate (80 kcals and an ungodly amount of Splenda - maybe 35 packets? (105 kcals!). Sound the alarm!
- 1 cup chocolate Soy Slender with 2 packets Splenda and 2 packets Truvia (76 kcals, 7g protein, 3g net carbs, 3g fat)
- Another 1/2 cup chocolate Soy Slender with Splenda
- 1 1/3 scoop Inspire chocolate peanut butter fudge protein powder. I've found that I like this protein right out of the bag just as much or more than when it's mixed with milk or water
- Cheesecake protein shake with 1 scoop Matrix vanilla, cheesecake pudding mix, vanilla extract, ice, Splenda, etc.
I stayed at work too late and am on some kind of procrastination station so I didn't work out. This is my first major challenge of 2011. I need to adopt better habits of meeting challenges head-on instead of avoiding them until the last possible moment. I also need to be more confident so I don't get into these situations!